Add your review of Dr Aamir Ehjaz

Psychiatry

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Dr Aamir Ehjaz

1 review

I am a Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist employed by Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (NHFT), where I was also the Clinical Director for Forensic Mental Health Services between 2011 and 2014. My qualifications are MBBS (London, 2002), LLM in Medical Law (University of Northumbria, 2005), MRCPsych (Royal College of Psychiatrists, 2007), and MSc in Forensic Mental Health (St George’s Medical School, London, 2012). Since 2010 I have also been the visiting psychiatrist at HMP Rye Hill. I have recognised expertise in forensic psychiatry, appearing as such on the General Medical Council’s Specialist Register of Medical Practitioners. I am also approved under Section 12(2) of the Mental Health Act 1983 as having special experience in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders.

Specialties