Mr Andrew Ballaro

I have been a consultant urological surgeon for 10 years and aim to provide a high quality comprehensive general urological service. I have a major interest in the management of kidney stones and perform high volume complex stone surgery including ultra-mini PCNL with highly competitive published and nationally benchmarked outcomes. I teach trainee urologists at all levels and have published widely including the latest edition of the standard medical student textbook ‘Lecture notes in Urology’.

30th January 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I have no problem in recommending Mr Ballero he explained the procedure in a relaxed and easy to understand friendly manner ,I have another procedure soon and do not have any worries about it at all. Top Doc

30th January 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

29th January 2018
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

Went to see the above consultant regarding a ct scan I had for my left kidney. Was very worried about the results. Mr Ballaro greeted me pleasantly with a firm handshake, smile and a good morning. We chatted for a few minutes about my health and then he gave me the results of my scan, in a concise way stopping to answer my questions when asked. He fully explained the results in a easy manner which was understandable, no "Dr" talk. He checked with me if there was anything I would like to ask, and I felt that I was treated like a human being who mattered.

15th January 2018
Written by a carer at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Mr Ballaro treated my daughter after she became very poorly with a kidney stone. Although we were very worried he reassured us and performed the much-needed surgery very quickly. Once the surgery was implemented my daughter was able to resume daily activities within a few days and enjoy Christmas. His very thoughtful aftercare has been appreciated.

26th November 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Could not have wished for better.