Mr Andrew Ballaro

I have been a consultant urological surgeon for 10 years and aim to provide a high quality comprehensive general urological service. I am highly experienced in the diagnosis and management of all urological problems and have a major interest in the comprehensive management of kidney stones and prostate problems and perform high volume complex stone surgery including ultra-mini PCNL and laser surgery. I teach trainee urologists at all levels and have published widely including the latest edition of the standard medical student textbook ‘Lecture notes in Urology’.

13th February 2019
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

i was fortunate to be reffered to Mr Ballaro with a urological problem, his diagnosis was spot on. he subsequently carried out a successful procedure'. I cannot praise this man's professionalism and skill highly enough, he always maintained a calm and compassionate manner during consultations and was always ready to answer any questions and queries without a hint of impatience. I would confidently recommend this man to my closest family and anybody else who required first class treatment. Excellent!

5th February 2019
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I have a vast experience of NHS hospitals as a patient, and with that comes contact with lots of Doctors. All of them, it has to be said are doing their best for your illnesses. However I have encountered an extremely competent Doctor by the name of Mr Andrew Ballaro, whom I have encountered at King George Hospital in Ilford. Speaks clearly and precicely is able to put you instinctively into a frame of mind of total trust with him.(Other Doctors I have seen are good at rattling the spiel off to you without being able to make you feel that you are in safe hands). Also this is a man who knows exactly what he is doing, and this comes across very clearly. I like to pride myself that I know a fair bit about kidney stones as I have had them for so long, so I can talk in detail to Mr Ballaro about a complex operational procedure, and he won,t talk you down, but respects your knowledge.-Very reassuring. To sum up, Here is a surgeon that I trust entirely, is undoubtably one of the best in his field and KGH are lucky to have him work for them. If you find that you are under the care of the above, then rest assured you are in the best care possible. Well done and thankyou to you and your team at KGH. Mr Elliott

1st February 2019
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

Listened and arranged for me to be scanned whilst at the appointment.Answered my questions in a clear concise way.Very pleasant manner .

31st January 2019
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I am going to be thankful to Mr A.Ballaro for the rest of my life for the excellent care I have received.I had a wonderful experience with professional service.After kidney stone removal procedure smile comes back on my face!

21st January 2019
Written by a patient at Spire London East Hospital

I was seen by Mr Ballaro at Spire Hartswood for a consultation on kidney stone pain. In just over a week i was admitted to Spire London East where Mr Ballaro removed a stent i had fitted on the NHS and several kidney stones. I cannot praise this gentleman enough for his professionalism and patient care. I felt at ease all the time i was in his care.

Short link to review Mr Andrew Ballaro: http://iwgc.net/eeozm