Mr Dafydd Wilson-Evans

Dietitian

10th October 2019

I cannot put into words how wonderful Daf and his team are. They have taken me under their wing and the future now looks brighter. Thank you for the hand holding and patience.

20th June 2019

What a friendly professional chap . Great sense of humour obviously very extremely passionate about his job . Thankyou for you patients and understanding

Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital
12th June 2019

Thank you so much for all of you kind help and support. The professional manner in which you cared for me was outstanding. I would and have recommended you to friends and family.

9th May 2019

I cannot describe how caring professional and thoughtful Mr Wilson_Evans and his team have been. their care and amazing skills have changed my life for the better, they cannot be thanked enough. non judgmental, knowledgeable, friendly, skilled, are just a few of the words I would use to describe Mr Wilson Evans from the initial consultation several years ago, to what is now a 100% satisfactory outcome the service provided has been without fault I really am unable to thank the team enough for my outcomes and my future.

19th April 2019

An absolutely amazing man. Dafydd is always in a great mood when I see him and welcomes me like an old friend remembering all my past sessions with him which goes a long way. Dafydd gives me confidence to talk to him about my problems or worries and always has a solution or an idea to try. Dafydd has helped me so much along my journey and has supported me to make the right choices along the way. I can’t thank him enough for going out of his way to have made my operation and after care a success.

Short link to review Mr Dafydd Wilson-Evans: http://iwgc.net/eoaes