Mr Dafydd Wilson-Evans

Dietitian

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

20th June 2019
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

What a friendly professional chap . Great sense of humour obviously very extremely passionate about his job . Thankyou for you patients and understanding

12th June 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

Thank you so much for all of you kind help and support. The professional manner in which you cared for me was outstanding. I would and have recommended you to friends and family.

9th May 2019
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

I cannot describe how caring professional and thoughtful Mr Wilson_Evans and his team have been. their care and amazing skills have changed my life for the better, they cannot be thanked enough. non judgmental, knowledgeable, friendly, skilled, are just a few of the words I would use to describe Mr Wilson Evans from the initial consultation several years ago, to what is now a 100% satisfactory outcome the service provided has been without fault I really am unable to thank the team enough for my outcomes and my future.

19th April 2019
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

An absolutely amazing man. Dafydd is always in a great mood when I see him and welcomes me like an old friend remembering all my past sessions with him which goes a long way. Dafydd gives me confidence to talk to him about my problems or worries and always has a solution or an idea to try. Dafydd has helped me so much along my journey and has supported me to make the right choices along the way. I can’t thank him enough for going out of his way to have made my operation and after care a success.

18th April 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

Dafydd was great help. He was very professional. Following bypass surgery I felt very self conscious but he was very welcoming and friendly and immediately put me at ease .Over my various visits he gave great advice and listened to my concerns. I had blood tests and he took time to call with the results himself to discuss different things. I would definitely recommend Dafydd to anyone looking for a good dietician

« 1 2 3 4 5 »