mr-dafydd-wilson-evans

Mr Dafydd Wilson-Evans

Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital
23rd February 2020

I cannot commend the hospital and team enough they have changed my life .The care and treatment I have received was truly second to none both before , through and the aftercare I have received

10th October 2019

I cannot put into words how wonderful Daf and his team are. They have taken me under their wing and the future now looks brighter. Thank you for the hand holding and patience.

20th June 2019

What a friendly professional chap . Great sense of humour obviously very extremely passionate about his job . Thankyou for you patients and understanding

Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital
12th June 2019

Thank you so much for all of you kind help and support. The professional manner in which you cared for me was outstanding. I would and have recommended you to friends and family.

9th May 2019

I cannot describe how caring professional and thoughtful Mr Wilson_Evans and his team have been. their care and amazing skills have changed my life for the better, they cannot be thanked enough. non judgmental, knowledgeable, friendly, skilled, are just a few of the words I would use to describe Mr Wilson Evans from the initial consultation several years ago, to what is now a 100% satisfactory outcome the service provided has been without fault I really am unable to thank the team enough for my outcomes and my future.

Short link to review Mr Dafydd Wilson-Evans: http://iwgc.net/eoaes