mr-dafydd-wilson-evans

Mr Dafydd Wilson-Evans

Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital
24th June 2020

I was very reassured by the knowledge & professionalism of Dayfdd. Meetings always started on time and were friendly, informal & most important informative. I felt able to ask any question & was encouraged to make contact via email if I had any concerns or questions between appointments.

30th April 2020

Mr Wilson-Evans was a great from start to finish, his continued support was excellent. He was always available to answer my questions.

29th April 2020

Dafydd was a great help with my weight loss journey and took time to listen to me, support me, praise me and mostly encourage me throughout.

29th April 2020

I had a wonderful experience with this hospital. All of the staff were extremely professional and very helpful. I was made to feel totally at ease and very comfortable. The care during my procedure and the after care was outstanding. I would recommend anyone to this hospital without hesitation. Thank you for your brilliant service!

29th April 2020

Dafydd has been absolutely fantastic both in terms of support, knowledge and being able to contact him. Dafydd took any worries and concerns I had following my gastric bypass very seriously and arranged follow up investigations where needed, very promptly. Would highly recommend, Dafydd demonstrates a very genuine care for his patients and you'll get nothing but the best treatment and advice.

Short link to review Mr Dafydd Wilson-Evans: http://iwgc.net/eoaes