Mr Dafydd Wilson-Evans

Dietitian

« 1 2 3 4 »

19th April 2019
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

An absolutely amazing man. Dafydd is always in a great mood when I see him and welcomes me like an old friend remembering all my past sessions with him which goes a long way. Dafydd gives me confidence to talk to him about my problems or worries and always has a solution or an idea to try. Dafydd has helped me so much along my journey and has supported me to make the right choices along the way. I can’t thank him enough for going out of his way to have made my operation and after care a success.

18th April 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

Dafydd was great help. He was very professional. Following bypass surgery I felt very self conscious but he was very welcoming and friendly and immediately put me at ease .Over my various visits he gave great advice and listened to my concerns. I had blood tests and he took time to call with the results himself to discuss different things. I would definitely recommend Dafydd to anyone looking for a good dietician

11th April 2019
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Every consultation I have had with Dafydd has been brilliant. I saw him today & he is so friendly, down to earth & understanding. He is fantastic at what he does & certainly knows his stuff. He has a full understanding of my journey & makes sure I am doing everything I need to do. Can’t recommend enough & would give more stars if I could. Thanks Dafydd :-)

7th February 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I found Mr Wilson-Evans very helpful and always willing to answer any queston you ask him. He was a great help to me after my op for my Glastric-Band

14th November 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I was seen at my appointment time. I was treated with kindness, a good understanding of my recovery and with good humour. This has been a very positive experience.

« 1 2 3 4 »