Mr Dafydd Wilson-Evans

Dietitian

« 1 2 3 4 »

14th November 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I was seen at my appointment time. I was treated with kindness, a good understanding of my recovery and with good humour. This has been a very positive experience.

11th October 2018
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Daffyd, and all the Bariatric Team at Southmead are absolutely fantastic. They are such a lovely team, caring and understanding and the level of service/care prior to, during and after bariatric surgery is exceptional. I cannot thank Daffyd and the team enough, for what they have done for me ; they have given my life back and I’m so grateful. . I had a gastric band formerly but body rejected it (due to scar tissue), this was removed and with a two year wait whilst I recovered, then I had the gastric bypass. Southmead were wonderful keeping me in their care, all that time and continue to support me a year on since my bypass. Thank you to all in the baratric team. Daffyd is such a likeable consultant, really down to earth, great sense of humour but very professional. He really listens to hear what you have to say and always follows throgh what he is going to do whether it’s a test or a phone call within timescales, despite his busy schedule. Thank you Daffyd.

30th September 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I had a gastric sleeve operation at the Spire in Bristol. Throughout the following year I had excellent aftercare from Dafydd. I had 3 monthly follow ups where he gave me great advice and made me feel confident in the dietary choices I was making. He was on the end of the telephone and also email if I needed to ask him a question at any other time. I would highly recommend him.

6th September 2018
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

3rd September 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bristol Hospital

I have been under Daf's care at the Spire for 18 months. He's been fantastic and I can't fault the service in anyway. Available out of office hours for information and support when needed as well as encouraging and motivating. I would definitely use him again the future if I needed to and would highly recommend him and his team.

« 1 2 3 4 »