Sally Atkinson

11th September 2017
Written by a private patient at I-Teeth Dental Care

Wonderful caring professional dentist. Very personal service, full explanations of options on treatment. Friendly relaxed atmosphere. Spotlessly clean everywhere. Modern equipment. Very full feed back before, during and after treatment. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

9th November 2016
Written by a private patient at I-Teeth Dental Care

I have been with Sally for about three years and she has proved to be very professional and friendly. I have always had sound advice and excellent treatment with clear estimates of cost. The surgery is hygenic efficiently run and the receptionist is welcoming. I get text reminders for appointments which is very handy. I am not a nervous patient but nevertheless Sally is very concerned about your personal medical history and dignity which inspires confidence. I would not hesitate to recommend this Practice.

31st March 2015
Written by a private patient at I-Teeth Dental Care

Sally is a true professional - she puts the most nervous patient at ease, takes time to listen and understand concerns and explains all options available. She doesn't recommend un-necessary treatment and I have absolute confidence that she has my very best interests at heart. Having experienced a few damages due to sport, Sally has always responded quickly ensuring I am not left toothless and have my dignity returned in no time at all. I have been a patient of Sally's for almost 20 years and have absolutely no hesitation in recommending her - in fact, I wouldn't see anyone else!

23rd September 2014
Written by a private patient at I-Teeth Dental Care

Sally and her team are knowledgeable, professional and helpful - the best practice of the 5 I've experienced in my life (including 2 in Harley Street!!)

18th June 2014
Written by a private patient at I-Teeth Dental Care

Quite simply, Sally is amazing. Turning up with a mouth full of problems, she explained exactly what was wrong, what needed to be done and how long it would take. But best of all she listened when I told her how worried I was about losing my teeth but how scared I was of needles! I put myself in her hands and she has never once let me down. She's the standard against which all good dentists should be measured. She's never once soft-soaped me, but still been kind and polite. Worth every penny!

Nearest Dentists