4th December 2018

Navah has always been warm and friendly. She is understanding and shows great concern and compassion. My filling was done today and was totally painless. I so appreciate this! Amazing work Navah. Please keep this up. Thank you very much indeed. When I needed advice, I was well listened to and got very supportive suggestions, pertaining to my particular case. I strongly recommend Navah.

4th December 2018
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

Always a friendly dental practice with very a punctual service, any issues are clearly communicated and resolved with lots of advice regarding dental hygiene and best practices. My family have had the pleasure of using University dental practice for many years and are very happy with Navah's dental expertise, I would certainly recommend this practice to others.

26th November 2018
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

I have been a patient at this surgery for at least 25 years. Navah and Marie are always very welcoming,professional and understanding. Its always a pleasure to see them and I don't think many people would say that about their dentists.

26th November 2018
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

I'm a very nervous patient where dentists are concerned. I needed to have a crown and was very nervous about approaching a dentist. However, Navah was brilliant. She explained everything she was going to do and fully recognised my nervousness. I cannot rate her highly enough.

21st November 2018
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

I have been going to Navah for over four years now. I have found her to be really professional, caring and friendly. She explains things very clearly, and is honest about the pros and cons of each treatment, so you can make an informed decision about what you want to do.

Short link to review Navah Yella: http://iwgc.net/elxhv