29th March 2019
Written by a NHS patient at University Dental Practice

Having a good dentist is a blessing and I have the best in Navah Yella. She is a wonderful, friendly person and a qualified dentist. I have had great care and I can't recommend her highly enough.

2nd February 2019
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

I've been going to this practice for several years and have always found Navah very helpful. She is thorough with her checks and if you ever have an issue with your teeth, she'll explain it in a way you can understand (no jargon) and she'll walk you through the different options available to you for treatment. She's always friendly and remembers information about her patients lives and their health, so you can trust her decisions about your treatment options are well informed. No complaints here!

23rd January 2019
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

I have used the University campus dental practice since 1993 and Navah has provided my dental treatment (together with her assistant Marie and hygienist Carol) for the last 12 years. I have absolute faith in Navah's skills, advice, and care. She explains everything in detail as she works and highlights potential treatment that may be required in the future. The practice accommodation is always clean and tidy and the dental accessories I buy at each visit are always available. When Marie has to reschedule an appointment, I am always accommodated in an acceptable timescale. I have always been very happy with the service Navah and her colleagues have provided. Thank you. Alex Kessler

18th December 2018
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

Navah is a great dentist. She is thoroughly professional whilst being really warm and friendly. She's always willing to listen, and an always make suggestions about how we proceed. Over the years I have been with her she has massively improved the quality of my dental health, which has made a great difference. And - big plus - it is more or less painless!

4th December 2018

Navah has always been warm and friendly. She is understanding and shows great concern and compassion. My filling was done today and was totally painless. I so appreciate this! Amazing work Navah. Please keep this up. Thank you very much indeed. When I needed advice, I was well listened to and got very supportive suggestions, pertaining to my particular case. I strongly recommend Navah.

Nearest Dentists