15th January 2018
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

I visit this dental practice without fail every 6 months, Navah is very caring, has got to know my fears and tries to treat my teeth on the day of my check up. This alleviates my anxiety. Before Navah I was a scared little child (I am 62) who woke on dentist day at 5am and worried about it until I got to my appointment. THANK YOU Navah.

28th November 2017
Written by a NHS patient at University Dental Practice

Very kind and professional dentist. I had a cavity that need fixing, which she did in what absolute no time. I did not feel any pain, hardly even when she gave the anesthetic. It has been over 8 hours since I had the treatment and everything feel completely normal and fine, and I do not have any pains. I was also impressed by the equipment they had available and their procedures, which I have not previuosly experienced in my own Scandinavian country. Its also alot cheaper to get things sorted compare to home! NHS did quite well on thi sone. So yeah, I was very impressed.

11th October 2017
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

Patient-centric care, professionalism personified. Clear explanations and decision-making left with the patient: at a loss to suggest any improvment.

10th October 2017
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

Clear and detailed explanations. Options explained / choice left with the patient Nothing to improve

30th August 2017
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

Navah Yella is very competent, friendly and helpful. She always explains what she is going to do and every option. Going to the dentist's is a pleasant experience.

Short link to review Navah Yella: http://iwgc.net/elxhv