16th February 2017
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

I have today had crowns fitted on 2 teeth - all went very smoothly, thanks to great care by Navah and Marie. 3 weeks ago I had the preparatory work done to put on temporary crowns - this involved local anaesthetic and around 45 minutes of dental work. Navah was so patient and understanding as I was very nervous about having this work done. Navah is always very patient and takes time to explain everything that is going to happen and puts me at ease. Thanks Navah and Marie for great care.

29th January 2017
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

I have total confidence in Navah Yella. All the treatment is explained and any questions answered. I am made to feel at ease with my treatment. I would thoroughly recommend this practice.

26th January 2017
Written by a NHS patient at University Dental Practice

Friendly and caring as happy to give as much information regarding issues and treatment At the same time as being professional there is a friendliness that puts you at ease and feels very much like being with a friend

20th January 2017
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

My family has attended this dental practice for many years and has always received very good care and advise. We trust Navah to be honest with us about what we need to have done and what can wait. She understands our families medical history and has always taken that into account. We are very happy with the care we get there. Both Navah and the receptionist (Marie?) are very friendly and out you at ease.

18th January 2017
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

I have regularly attended this practice since 2008, being treated by Ms Navah Yella and supported by Marie, the Practice Coordinator/Nurse. All appointments have been seen on time. Ms Yella is excellent at communicating to me any treatment required, together with options and potential consequences. Ms Yella has taken time to listen to my concerns and provides appropriate commentary during treatment which does offer reassurance. Treatment aftercare has been provided and followed up. Marie has provided me with a high quality of support before, during and after treatments. Marie has a friendly reassuring manner and is very efficient with appointments and treatment assistance. Gentle patient care and due consideration has been prevalent and I am most content with the care received. My experience of this practice is highly rated and I have no negative comments.

Short link to review Navah Yella: http://iwgc.net/elxhv