12th November 2019

Faultless in every way, superb dentist, would never go anywhere else, makes going to the dentist a pleasure not a pain.

19th September 2019

Very friendly service everything explained in detail and carried out extremely professionally.

19th September 2019

I was always quite hesitant going to the dentist, as I had a bad experience as a child. That was until I started seeing Navah, she is so very approachable and puts you immediately at ease. She is extremely thorough and explains everything she is going to do in detail, then invites you to ask any questions about the treatment. Most of all though takes time to listens to your concerns and work around your fears. Navah is always patient and calm, but has a great sense of humour too. I trust Navah completely. Brilliant service, I really can't recommend Navah highly enough.

17th September 2019

I have always been a very nervous patient but I need not have worried with Navah. She inspires total confidence and the installation of my two new crowns went smoothly and painlessly. At all times I was kept informed of what was going on which I appreciated greatly.

16th September 2019

Wonderful care and attention from Navah. Thoroughly recommended!

Short link to review Navah Yella: http://iwgc.net/elxhv