15th July 2019
Written by a NHS patient at University Dental Practice

I have been with this dentist for many years and have always received the best level of care, especially when I was going through breast cancer treatment. Navah is always pleasant, thorough and good at communicating any issues and options for treatment. I have never felt pushed towards unnecessary or expensive treatment. I thoroughly recommend her.

24th June 2019
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

Navah is a true professional, informative, confident and caring at all times. The treatment she delivers reflects her 'keeping abreast' of developments in her field of dentistry, which is reflected in the practice she manages at Cranfield. With a thorough explanation for 'what' a treatment may involve, patients are informed, including what to expect post-treatment, which is helpful. Always welcoming with a smile, excellent customer care. Thank you Navah.

29th March 2019
Written by a NHS patient at University Dental Practice

Having a good dentist is a blessing and I have the best in Navah Yella. She is a wonderful, friendly person and a qualified dentist. I have had great care and I can't recommend her highly enough.

2nd February 2019
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

I've been going to this practice for several years and have always found Navah very helpful. She is thorough with her checks and if you ever have an issue with your teeth, she'll explain it in a way you can understand (no jargon) and she'll walk you through the different options available to you for treatment. She's always friendly and remembers information about her patients lives and their health, so you can trust her decisions about your treatment options are well informed. No complaints here!

23rd January 2019
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

I have used the University campus dental practice since 1993 and Navah has provided my dental treatment (together with her assistant Marie and hygienist Carol) for the last 12 years. I have absolute faith in Navah's skills, advice, and care. She explains everything in detail as she works and highlights potential treatment that may be required in the future. The practice accommodation is always clean and tidy and the dental accessories I buy at each visit are always available. When Marie has to reschedule an appointment, I am always accommodated in an acceptable timescale. I have always been very happy with the service Navah and her colleagues have provided. Thank you. Alex Kessler

Short link to review Navah Yella: http://iwgc.net/elxhv