23rd April 2018
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

I used to have a fear of dentists, but no longer. Navah provides great service and customer assistance and is always available for advice.

15th January 2018
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

I visit this dental practice without fail every 6 months, Navah is very caring, has got to know my fears and tries to treat my teeth on the day of my check up. This alleviates my anxiety. Before Navah I was a scared little child (I am 62) who woke on dentist day at 5am and worried about it until I got to my appointment. THANK YOU Navah.

28th November 2017
Written by a NHS patient at University Dental Practice

Very kind and professional dentist. I had a cavity that need fixing, which she did in what absolute no time. I did not feel any pain, hardly even when she gave the anesthetic. It has been over 8 hours since I had the treatment and everything feel completely normal and fine, and I do not have any pains. I was also impressed by the equipment they had available and their procedures, which I have not previuosly experienced in my own Scandinavian country. Its also alot cheaper to get things sorted compare to home! NHS did quite well on thi sone. So yeah, I was very impressed.

11th October 2017
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

Patient-centric care, professionalism personified. Clear explanations and decision-making left with the patient: at a loss to suggest any improvment.

10th October 2017
Written by a private patient at University Dental Practice

Clear and detailed explanations. Options explained / choice left with the patient Nothing to improve

Short link to review Navah Yella: http://iwgc.net/elxhv