navah-yella

Navah Yella

3rd March 2020

Great dentist. I have been a patient of Navah,s for many years and I would highly recommend her. I have never had any problems and Navah and Marie make the dreaded dentist visit a pleasure.

Written by a NHS patient at University Dental Practice
1st February 2020

I had a root canal treatment and a crown as well and overall my experience was great! Navah is a great doctor absolutely competent. She explained everything before start the treatment. All in all, I couldn’t recommend her enough.

12th November 2019

Faultless in every way, superb dentist, would never go anywhere else, makes going to the dentist a pleasure not a pain.

19th September 2019

Very friendly service everything explained in detail and carried out extremely professionally.

19th September 2019

I was always quite hesitant going to the dentist, as I had a bad experience as a child. That was until I started seeing Navah, she is so very approachable and puts you immediately at ease. She is extremely thorough and explains everything she is going to do in detail, then invites you to ask any questions about the treatment. Most of all though takes time to listens to your concerns and work around your fears. Navah is always patient and calm, but has a great sense of humour too. I trust Navah completely. Brilliant service, I really can't recommend Navah highly enough.