Mr Andrew Barber

Mr Andrew Barber
BDS (Hons) MFDS RCS (Eng) MSc (Dental Implantology) FDS (Rest Dent) RCS (Eng) PG Cert Med Ed FHEA

Andrew Barber is a consultant and specialist dentist and is a General Dental Council registered specialist in Restorative Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Periodontics (GDC 85621).
He currently is the Consultant in Restorative Dentistry at Addenbrooke’s, Cambridge University Hospital and works in private practice at The Terrace Dental Centre, Newmarket and Lovat House Dental in Cheltenham.

Andrew is the lead consultant for Restorative Dentistry
...Show more

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

24th June 2019
Written by a private patient at The Terrace Dental Centre

As a professional and having been born with a bilateral cleft palate and lip I appreciate that my dental care can present complex issues. Mr Andrew Barber and his full team have demonstrated significant experience and skills in the dental management issues presented.

17th June 2019
Written by a private patient at The Terrace Dental Centre

I couldn’t fault Andrew Barber way of dealing with me as a patient let alone his clinical skills! I have thought a good while about what could have been done better, but couldn’t find anything! Perfect in every way!

7th June 2019
Written by a NHS patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I recently had gum restoration surgery, and although the procedure itself isn’t that enjoyable. It felt completely at ease and was not in any pain throughout the procedure. During both my check ups Dr. Barber was very thorough and ensured that I was happy with the results, to which I am very happy about.

29th April 2019
Written by a private patient at The Terrace Dental Centre

Andrew has a calming and reassuring manner that puts you instantly at ease and makes sure he explains every procedure clearly and carefully. In all my years of dental treatment, I have never had a completely painless filling until I went to Andrew. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

16th April 2019
Written by a NHS patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Mr Barber has attempted restoring my teeth in away that no other doctor has attempted, let alone succeeded. A proactive approach, coupled with his easy-going patient skills make his standard of service and care excellent. My lower jaw was completed earlier today and I could not have asked for a better quality of final product and finish. Keep up the brilliant work!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »