mr-andrew-barber-1

Mr Andrew Barber

25th June 2021

Andrew was really good at listening to concerns, reviewing my needs and coming up with a treatment plan that suited us both. The country music is a bit weird at first but like Andrew you'll grow to like it

1st May 2021

Dr. Barber treated me as a referral from my local dentist. I found him to be extremely helpful, discussing and explaining clearly how it was best to proceed with my complex issues . Always with a fantastic manner which truly put me at ease. Due to covid it took over a year to complete my treatment. At all times Dr. Barber was extremely helpful, cheerful and to my surprise made sure that I felt only very minimal discomfort . I had not seen a dentist for many years due to a previous bad experience. I totally 100% recommend him. Also I would like to offer my sincere thanks, and am truly happy and pleased with the results from the treatment Dr. Barber so carefully and beautifully did.

Written by a private patient at Lovat House Dental Surgery
31st March 2021

Due to previous experiences over my life I have always had an inbuilt fear of going to the Dentist. I can totally recommend Andrew and his team as being both professional and understanding whilst also offering an excellent service

26th March 2021

I came to see Andrew after being assaulted and had a tooth broken and a tooth fractured. Needless to to say he inspected my mouth and assured me everything wasn't as bad as it may have looked at the time. Once talking through the options we chose to fit a cap that was built up behind the scenes and fitted. When i say my smile had changed my mood and uplifted me so much that i think Andrew has made my new smile better than my orginal! Im so pleased and happy with it. If i ever need any more complicated dental work i will be 100% arranging it with him. Would 100% recommend. Again many thanks to Andrew for taking very good care of me.

Written by a private patient at Lovat House Dental Surgery
20th January 2021

I have had several visits now and I have always been very happy with the care and attention I have received. My dentist Andrew is very thorough and explains everything extremely well throughout any visit I have had. My Hygienist Amy is excellent and all the necessary covid protocol is adhered to thoroughly at every visit.

Mr Andrew Barber BDS (Hons) MFDS RCS (Eng) MSc (Dental Implantology) FDS (Rest Dent) RCS (Eng) PG Cert Med Ed FHEA Andrew Barber is a Consultant and Specialist Dentist and is a General Dental Council registered specialist in Restorative Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Periodontics (GDC 85621). He currently is the Consultant in Restorative Dentistry (Implant/Oral Rehabilitation) at the Regional Maxillofacial Surgery and Head and Neck Cancer centre at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital and works in private practice at Lovat House Dental-Specialist, Implant and Aesthetic Care in Cheltenham and at Terrace Dental Care in Newmarket. For seven years, Andrew was the lead consultant for Restorative Dentistry at Cambridge University Hospital, where he focused on patients affected by Cleft Lip and Palate, Head and Neck Cancer and Complex Hypodontia. His interest is in the improvement of dental aesthetics and replacing missing teeth/ improving chewing function for these patients. Mr Barber works in specialist private practice at: Terrace Dental Care, Newmarket, Suffolk (www.Terracedental.com) and Lovat House Dental, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire (http://www.lovathousedental.co.uk) In his private specialist practice, Mr Barber is able to offer comprehensive specialist advice and treatment to any patient wishing for help with: -Improving the appearance of their teeth (Aesthetic Dentistry) -Replacing missing teeth and reconstructing broken down teeth (Prosthodontics) -Surgical placement and restoration of dental implants (Implant Dentistry) -Managing gum/periodontal disease and regenerating lost bone and gum tissue (Periodontics)

Nearest Dentists