Mr Andrew Barber

Mr Andrew Barber
BDS (Hons) MFDS RCS (Eng) MSc (Dental Implantology) FDS (Rest Dent) RCS (Eng) PG Cert Med Ed FHEA

Andrew Barber is a consultant and specialist dentist and is a General Dental Council registered specialist in Restorative Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Periodontics (GDC 85621).
He currently is the Consultant in Restorative Dentistry at Addenbrooke’s, Cambridge University Hospital and works in private practice at The Terrace Dental Centre, Newmarket and Lovat House Dental in Cheltenham.

Andrew is the lead consultant for Restorative Dentistry
...Show more

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

15th August 2019
Written by a private patient at The Terrace Dental Centre

Understood the need for wanting perfection Informative Reliable Excellent level of service and care Wouldn’t hesitate to go back to him or recommend others

5th August 2019
Written by a private patient at The Terrace Dental Centre

As soon as you enter the dental waiting room it feels calm and the staff are very friendly. Andrew Barber has been my dentist throughout my treatment and I could not have been happier. He is a complete gentleman and put me at my ease all through the 7 months of treatment. I would definitely recommend this dental practice to anybody. My treatment consisted of having implants in my bottom jaw so my dentures fit more securely and this has changed my life. I can now eat, laugh, talk and do all the things that were mostly uncomfortable and embarrassing before. Thank you, Andrew, for giving me back my self confidence and a new lease of life.

15th July 2019
Written by a private patient at The Terrace Dental Centre

I was referred to Andrew Barber by my regular dentist as I have gum disease leading to bone loss and a couple of wobbly teeth. On my first visit to Mr Barber he performed a detailed review and presented me with a clear treatment plan. He subsequently treated me using a non-surgical method and gave me detailed advice as to how I could optimise my dental hygiene so that my condition didn’t get any worse. Six months later, another review has shown that the treatment and the new regime have successfully stopped any further deterioration occurring. I have found Mr Barber to be professional, approachable and considerate. He has been very clear what he’s doing, what the plan is, and he has kept my dentist updated. The only suggestion I can offer as to how to improve this service is to make more appointments available, as Mr Barber is clearly in popular demand!

24th June 2019
Written by a private patient at The Terrace Dental Centre

As a professional and having been born with a bilateral cleft palate and lip I appreciate that my dental care can present complex issues. Mr Andrew Barber and his full team have demonstrated significant experience and skills in the dental management issues presented.

17th June 2019
Written by a private patient at The Terrace Dental Centre

I couldn’t fault Andrew Barber way of dealing with me as a patient let alone his clinical skills! I have thought a good while about what could have been done better, but couldn’t find anything! Perfect in every way!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »