Mr Andrew Barber

Mr Andrew Barber
BDS (Hons) MFDS RCS (Eng) MSc (Dental Implantology) FDS (Rest Dent) RCS (Eng) PG Cert Med Ed FHEA

Andrew Barber is a consultant and specialist dentist and is a General Dental Council registered specialist in Restorative Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Periodontics (GDC 85621).
He currently is the Consultant in Restorative Dentistry at Addenbrooke’s, Cambridge University Hospital and works in private practice at The Terrace Dental Centre, Newmarket and Lovat House Dental in Cheltenham.

Andrew is the lead consultant for Restorative Dentistry
...Show more

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

9th October 2019
Written by a private patient at The Terrace Dental Centre

My overall impression of The Terrace Dental Centre is very favourable. From my recent visit on 07th October 2019, as a front of house service the Reception Staff showed professionalism both checking me in & finalising my bill. On the day of my visit which was for a routine checkup. Andrew Barber & his dental nurse Rebecca Taylor communicate well together. From my experience we have the ideal dentist - patient relationship on all aspects, from the treatment plans which are explained in a way that the patient understands all the way through to the actual treatment; Andrew explains in detail how & what he's doing. Andrew has a good chair side manner, as a patient he treats me equally & fairly. Andrew's punctuality is good. The dental treatment room is always immaculate.

23rd September 2019
Written by a private patient at The Terrace Dental Centre

I can highly recommend Mr Barber for any dental treatment. He discussed any possible outcomes and recommended some treatments which were curried out very professionally and in very pleasant manner. I could almost say that he has got a soothing touch! I am very happy with his work and the results achieved, and will not hesitate to visit him again if and when necessary. I would also like to add how very nice and thoughtful the receptionists and dental nurses are at the Terrace Dental Centre.

20th September 2019
Written by a private patient at The Terrace Dental Centre

Andrew explained my diagnosis and options for treatment clearly. He made it clear what I needed to do in terms of routine cleaning to complement his treatment.

16th September 2019
Written by a private patient at The Terrace Dental Centre

I was referred to Andrew a few years back having neglected my teeth and gums for many years. I became incredibly self conscious about how my teeth and gums looked, and it got me down quite a bit - I would never smile for photos and became convinced it was effecting my work! My dentist said there was little they could do for me, but recommended Andrew take a look. To cut a long story short, Andrew has worked wonders with my teeth. He managed to get my gums healthy enough to use Invisalign braces, following which he reconstructed my teeth and gums to get my teeth looking as good as new! He is seemingly a genius when it comes to dental care, confirmed by my own dentist. My only criticism is his availability. He's clearly in demand, and if by chance you need to reschedule, it can mean waiting a month or 2 longer - which obviously can't be helped by Andrew. All in all, if like me you lay awake worrying about your teeth, I doubt you will go too far wrong booking a meeting with Andrew to discuss.

4th September 2019
Written by a private patient at The Terrace Dental Centre

Over the course of several years I have received treatment from Andrew Barber for serious teeth and gum problems. From the beginning of the process I have always had great confidence in the treatment and care I have been given. My treatment needs were complex but have been progressed in a calm and logical manner. The end result is that after many years of dental problems, my gum health is stable, painful root infections have been cleared up and crumbling and mishapen teeth have been restored. All of this has brought about a significant improvement in my quality of life. I am very pleased and impressed with the care I have received at the Terrace Dental Centre.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »