mr-andrew-barber-1

Mr Andrew Barber

19th September 2020

I would highly recommend Mr Andrew Barber, he is professional, thoughtful and thorough. I have had two root canal treatments and two crowns fitted - all procedures were pain-free and successful.

8th September 2020

I was extremely well looked after by Andrew and his assistant on every occasion. They were considerate an polite and Andrew was extremely informative about all the procedures.

11th August 2020

I am extremely satisfied with the high quality dental treatment and after-care dental hygiene advice I have received from Mr Andrew Barber. My experience has been a pleasant one and I would not hesitate to recommend.

12th June 2020

Being a nervous patient when it comes to visiting the dentist, I was slightly unsure how the new safety measures would affect my stress levels. If you are of a similar disposition then I hope I can put your mind at rest. The whole process has been well thought out and the staff behave in an extremely calming manner even though it must feel very odd to them too. Just make sure you arrive “just in time” for your appointment. No hanging about and enter the blue door where you are welcomed. A quick hand wash and put in a face mask then deposit your belongings into a plastic box outside the surgery and you are quickly in the chair. The procedure is carefully explained and the treatment begins. Andrew managed my stress very well and this helped calm me down. In no time it was over and then pop the mask back on and pay for the treatment using your card. It’s all contactless ( even if over the £45 limit) so no worry there either. Drop your mask in the bin on the way out, it’s all one way in and exit out the back door. Nothing to worry about so if you need expert help and safety in these new strange times, rest assured that a Lovat House has it all covered.

Written by a private patient at The Terrace Dental Centre
3rd March 2020

I was referred to Mr Barber by my NHS Dentist as I had come to the end of my NHS options with a long standing problem. I do not thing anyone truly looks forward to the dentist but, from the first appointment, I was one hundred per cent confident in Mr Barber, and his nursing staff. He explained the proposed implant procedure in detail and I had no hesitation in going ahead. At every appointment I was put at ease and even the slightly less pleasant parts of the process were eminently bearable. Mr Barber is extremely professional yet approachable, friendly, patient and understanding and, should the need arise for similar work in the future, I would not hesitate to return to his care.

Mr Andrew Barber BDS (Hons) MFDS RCS (Eng) MSc (Dental Implantology) FDS (Rest Dent) RCS (Eng) PG Cert Med Ed FHEA Andrew Barber is a consultant and specialist dentist and is a General Dental Council registered specialist in Restorative Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Periodontics (GDC 85621). He currently is the Consultant in Restorative Dentistry at Addenbrooke’s, Cambridge University Hospital and works in private practice at The Terrace Dental Centre, Newmarket and Lovat House Dental in Cheltenham. Andrew is the lead consultant for Restorative Dentistry for patients affected by Cleft Lip and Palate in the East of England Cleft Lip and Palate network (Cleft Net East). His interest is in the improvement of dental aesthetics and replacing missing teeth/ improving chewing function for these patients. Mr Barber works in specialist private practice at: The Terrace Dental Centre, Newmarket, Suffolk (www.Terracedental.com) and Lovat House Dental, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire (http://www.lovathousedental.co.uk) In his private specialist practice, Mr Barber is able to offer comprehensive specialist advice and treatment to any patient wishing for help with: -Improving the appearance of their teeth (Aesthetic Dentistry) -Replacing missing teeth and reconstructing broken down teeth (Prosthodontics) -Surgical placement and restoration of dental implants (Implant Dentistry) -Managing gum/periodontal disease and regenerating lost bone and gum tissue (Periodontics)

Nearest Dentists