mr-andrew-barber-1

Mr Andrew Barber

20th January 2021

I have had several visits now and I have always been very happy with the care and attention I have received. My dentist Andrew is very thorough and explains everything extremely well throughout any visit I have had. My Hygienist Amy is excellent and all the necessary covid protocol is adhered to thoroughly at every visit.

26th December 2020

I was refered to see Mr Barber by my dentist. I have mild sleep apmoea and had been wearing a MAD for about eighteen months. Whilst this helped my condition, it had the side effect of altering my bite and loosening some teeth. My dentist wished for me to see Mr Barber to get a second opinion, based upon his expertise and experience. I couldn't have wished for a more positive experience. Mr Barber gave me a lot of time, listening to my concerns and that of my dentist. He undertook a thorough examination of my mouth, jaw and bite. Most importantly, he carefully explained his findings to me and what he recommeded by way of follow up. I then received a write up of our appointment within a couple of days. I am usually an NHS appointment, but saw Mr Barber privately. This was money well spent and I came away both reassured and with a clear plan of treatment.

19th September 2020

I would highly recommend Mr Andrew Barber, he is professional, thoughtful and thorough. I have had two root canal treatments and two crowns fitted - all procedures were pain-free and successful.

8th September 2020

I was extremely well looked after by Andrew and his assistant on every occasion. They were considerate an polite and Andrew was extremely informative about all the procedures.

11th August 2020

I am extremely satisfied with the high quality dental treatment and after-care dental hygiene advice I have received from Mr Andrew Barber. My experience has been a pleasant one and I would not hesitate to recommend.

Mr Andrew Barber BDS (Hons) MFDS RCS (Eng) MSc (Dental Implantology) FDS (Rest Dent) RCS (Eng) PG Cert Med Ed FHEA Andrew Barber is a consultant and specialist dentist and is a General Dental Council registered specialist in Restorative Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Periodontics (GDC 85621). He currently is the Consultant in Restorative Dentistry at Addenbrooke’s, Cambridge University Hospital and works in private practice at The Terrace Dental Centre, Newmarket and Lovat House Dental in Cheltenham. Andrew is the lead consultant for Restorative Dentistry for patients affected by Cleft Lip and Palate in the East of England Cleft Lip and Palate network (Cleft Net East). His interest is in the improvement of dental aesthetics and replacing missing teeth/ improving chewing function for these patients. Mr Barber works in specialist private practice at: The Terrace Dental Centre, Newmarket, Suffolk (www.Terracedental.com) and Lovat House Dental, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire (http://www.lovathousedental.co.uk) In his private specialist practice, Mr Barber is able to offer comprehensive specialist advice and treatment to any patient wishing for help with: -Improving the appearance of their teeth (Aesthetic Dentistry) -Replacing missing teeth and reconstructing broken down teeth (Prosthodontics) -Surgical placement and restoration of dental implants (Implant Dentistry) -Managing gum/periodontal disease and regenerating lost bone and gum tissue (Periodontics)

Nearest Dentists