Mr Andrew Barber

Mr Andrew Barber
BDS (Hons) MFDS RCS (Eng) MSc (Dental Implantology) FDS (Rest Dent) RCS (Eng) PG Cert Med Ed FHEA

Andrew Barber is a consultant and specialist dentist and is a General Dental Council registered specialist in Restorative Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Periodontics (GDC 85621).
He currently is the Consultant in Restorative Dentistry at Addenbrooke’s, Cambridge University Hospital and works in private practice at The Terrace Dental Centre, Newmarket and Lovat House Dental in Cheltenham.

Andrew is the lead consultant for Restorative Dentistry
...Show more

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a NHS patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital
18th November 2019

Clearly very knowledgeable! Showed great care for his work and was willing to put in the effort for the results

9th October 2019

My overall impression of The Terrace Dental Centre is very favourable. From my recent visit on 07th October 2019, as a front of house service the Reception Staff showed professionalism both checking me in & finalising my bill. On the day of my visit which was for a routine checkup. Andrew Barber & his dental nurse Rebecca Taylor communicate well together. From my experience we have the ideal dentist - patient relationship on all aspects, from the treatment plans which are explained in a way that the patient understands all the way through to the actual treatment; Andrew explains in detail how & what he's doing. Andrew has a good chair side manner, as a patient he treats me equally & fairly. Andrew's punctuality is good. The dental treatment room is always immaculate.

23rd September 2019

I can highly recommend Mr Barber for any dental treatment. He discussed any possible outcomes and recommended some treatments which were curried out very professionally and in very pleasant manner. I could almost say that he has got a soothing touch! I am very happy with his work and the results achieved, and will not hesitate to visit him again if and when necessary. I would also like to add how very nice and thoughtful the receptionists and dental nurses are at the Terrace Dental Centre.

20th September 2019

Andrew explained my diagnosis and options for treatment clearly. He made it clear what I needed to do in terms of routine cleaning to complement his treatment.

16th September 2019

I was referred to Andrew a few years back having neglected my teeth and gums for many years. I became incredibly self conscious about how my teeth and gums looked, and it got me down quite a bit - I would never smile for photos and became convinced it was effecting my work! My dentist said there was little they could do for me, but recommended Andrew take a look. To cut a long story short, Andrew has worked wonders with my teeth. He managed to get my gums healthy enough to use Invisalign braces, following which he reconstructed my teeth and gums to get my teeth looking as good as new! He is seemingly a genius when it comes to dental care, confirmed by my own dentist. My only criticism is his availability. He's clearly in demand, and if by chance you need to reschedule, it can mean waiting a month or 2 longer - which obviously can't be helped by Andrew. All in all, if like me you lay awake worrying about your teeth, I doubt you will go too far wrong booking a meeting with Andrew to discuss.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »