mr-andrew-barber-1

Mr Andrew Barber

« 1 2 3 4 »

3rd March 2020

I was referred to Mr Barber by my NHS Dentist as I had come to the end of my NHS options with a long standing problem. I do not thing anyone truly looks forward to the dentist but, from the first appointment, I was one hundred per cent confident in Mr Barber, and his nursing staff. He explained the proposed implant procedure in detail and I had no hesitation in going ahead. At every appointment I was put at ease and even the slightly less pleasant parts of the process were eminently bearable. Mr Barber is extremely professional yet approachable, friendly, patient and understanding and, should the need arise for similar work in the future, I would not hesitate to return to his care.

Written by a NHS patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital
18th November 2019

Clearly very knowledgeable! Showed great care for his work and was willing to put in the effort for the results

9th October 2019

My overall impression of The Terrace Dental Centre is very favourable. From my recent visit on 07th October 2019, as a front of house service the Reception Staff showed professionalism both checking me in & finalising my bill. On the day of my visit which was for a routine checkup. Andrew Barber & his dental nurse Rebecca Taylor communicate well together. From my experience we have the ideal dentist - patient relationship on all aspects, from the treatment plans which are explained in a way that the patient understands all the way through to the actual treatment; Andrew explains in detail how & what he's doing. Andrew has a good chair side manner, as a patient he treats me equally & fairly. Andrew's punctuality is good. The dental treatment room is always immaculate.

23rd September 2019

I can highly recommend Mr Barber for any dental treatment. He discussed any possible outcomes and recommended some treatments which were curried out very professionally and in very pleasant manner. I could almost say that he has got a soothing touch! I am very happy with his work and the results achieved, and will not hesitate to visit him again if and when necessary. I would also like to add how very nice and thoughtful the receptionists and dental nurses are at the Terrace Dental Centre.

20th September 2019

Andrew explained my diagnosis and options for treatment clearly. He made it clear what I needed to do in terms of routine cleaning to complement his treatment.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Andrew Barber BDS (Hons) MFDS RCS (Eng) MSc (Dental Implantology) FDS (Rest Dent) RCS (Eng) PG Cert Med Ed FHEA Andrew Barber is a consultant and specialist dentist and is a General Dental Council registered specialist in Restorative Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Periodontics (GDC 85621). He currently is the Consultant in Restorative Dentistry at Addenbrooke’s, Cambridge University Hospital and works in private practice at The Terrace Dental Centre, Newmarket and Lovat House Dental in Cheltenham. Andrew is the lead consultant for Restorative Dentistry for patients affected by Cleft Lip and Palate in the East of England Cleft Lip and Palate network (Cleft Net East). His interest is in the improvement of dental aesthetics and replacing missing teeth/ improving chewing function for these patients. Mr Barber works in specialist private practice at: The Terrace Dental Centre, Newmarket, Suffolk (www.Terracedental.com) and Lovat House Dental, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire (http://www.lovathousedental.co.uk) In his private specialist practice, Mr Barber is able to offer comprehensive specialist advice and treatment to any patient wishing for help with: -Improving the appearance of their teeth (Aesthetic Dentistry) -Replacing missing teeth and reconstructing broken down teeth (Prosthodontics) -Surgical placement and restoration of dental implants (Implant Dentistry) -Managing gum/periodontal disease and regenerating lost bone and gum tissue (Periodontics)

Nearest Dentists