Mr Sami Stagnell

Dr Stagnell graduated in Kings College London Dental Institute in 2009 and has since worked in NHS, Denplan and private practices across the South of England.

After his undergraduate degree he has also worked as a Senior House Officer and Staff Grade in Oral Surgery at Barts and The London NHS Trust and maintained posts with Kings College London as a visiting Postgraduate Advisor (Consultancy) and Honorary Clinical Teacher at Kings College Hospital. He has gained his MFDS with the RCS Edinburgh and membership of the Faculty of General Dentistry with the RCS England.
He was
...Show more

22nd January 2019
Written by a private patient at Salisbury District Hospital

I would recommend this dentist to anyone who wants a job done by a professional and especially to those who are terrified of the dentists, I could not even go near a dentist that I was terrified, but one day I took courage and I entered the first dentist that I found in front of me and I met Doctor Sami Stagnell, from the first moment he sucked me trust was very attentive to what I explained to him, and for the first time in 30 years I had my mouth checked, after which he pulled me a tooth made three fills and general cleaning, I took away all my fears thanks Sami you changed my life kind reguards Alessandro

5th December 2018
Written by a private patient at Salisbury District Hospital

I have had several dental implants nearly two years ago. The total experience was very successful. At the beginning the entire procedure was explained in detail. I am so pleased as all my teeth were loose and it was either implants or a denture. I couldn’t get on with the denture and I m very pleased that I made the decision to have implants. Raj is a very thorough, pleasant man. My treatment,took place,at Dental Care Plus, Marlow.

25th October 2018
Written by a private patient at Mcinerney Dental Care

Dr Sami Stagnell has been so supportive with implants following a very poor service from a well known Hungarian dental service. Honesty was to the fore and upfront about cost at all times. Very supportive and always put me at ease even when I knew pain was due!! All in all would highly recommend Sami to anyone who is nervous about a visit to the dentist like me

Nearest Dentists