Mr Sami Stagnell

Dr Stagnell graduated in Kings College London Dental Institute in 2009 and has since worked in NHS, Denplan and private practices across the South of England.

After his undergraduate degree he has also worked as a Senior House Officer and Staff Grade in Oral Surgery at Barts and The London NHS Trust and maintained posts with Kings College London as a visiting Postgraduate Advisor (Consultancy) and Honorary Clinical Teacher at Kings College Hospital. He has gained his MFDS with the RCS Edinburgh and membership of the Faculty of General Dentistry with the RCS England.
He was
...Show more

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

5th December 2018
Written by a private patient at Salisbury District Hospital

I have had several dental implants nearly two years ago. The total experience was very successful. At the beginning the entire procedure was explained in detail. I am so pleased as all my teeth were loose and it was either implants or a denture. I couldn’t get on with the denture and I m very pleased that I made the decision to have implants. Raj is a very thorough, pleasant man. My treatment,took place,at Dental Care Plus, Marlow.

25th October 2018
Written by a private patient at Mcinerney Dental Care

Dr Sami Stagnell has been so supportive with implants following a very poor service from a well known Hungarian dental service. Honesty was to the fore and upfront about cost at all times. Very supportive and always put me at ease even when I knew pain was due!! All in all would highly recommend Sami to anyone who is nervous about a visit to the dentist like me

22nd May 2018
Written by a private patient at The Chequers Dental Practice

Saw Mr Stagnell for tooth extraction. Made me feel at ease and had great communication throughout. Ensured I was comfortable through procedure and gave clear advice for post op care. Procedure much better than I anticipated. Would definitely recommend - great dentist!

22nd February 2018
Written by a private patient at The Chequers Dental Practice

Having a very deep fear of dentists which has been with me since the age of six ( 34 years of avoiding dentists at all costs) being told I had to have a wisdom tooth removed didn't evoke any kind of joy. After nearly two years of ignoring my NHS dentist the infections started and the pain began. Once again I avoided having the tooth removed because the monthly course of antibiotics kept the pain at bay. Eventually the pain the the badly decayed tooth was causing was such that the antibiotics no longer worked and even the very strongest of pain killers no longer touched the pain. After an emergency appointment with a drop in dentist after calling 111 at 0130 on a Friday night (yes the pain was indeed that bad) I was given Mr Stagnell's name and the practice from which I would be able to find him. Appointment made and within two days I was Sat in his dental room and once again I felt like a six year old child full of fear. Mr Stagnell explained what options were available to me and while making me feel very comfortable and relaxed. His approach to me was absolutely second to none. His profound understanding of patients with a deep subconscious fear of dentists really helped in a way I can't put into words here. Long story short, the tooth was removed without absolutely no pain whatsoever. I can't recommend Mr Stagnell enough. Absolutely brilliant chap and very very highly recommended if your a nervous patient. Sorry for going on a little to much!!

21st February 2018
Written by a private patient at The Chequers Dental Practice

I am petrified of going to the dentist and so had two teeth removed under sedation. I can’t remember anything about it so total success! Thanks

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »