Mr Sami Stagnell

Dr Stagnell graduated in Kings College London Dental Institute in 2009 and has since worked in NHS, Denplan and private practices across the South of England.

After his undergraduate degree he has also worked as a Senior House Officer and Staff Grade in Oral Surgery at Barts and The London NHS Trust and maintained posts with Kings College London as a visiting Postgraduate Advisor (Consultancy) and Honorary Clinical Teacher at Kings College Hospital. He has gained his MFDS with the RCS Edinburgh and membership of the Faculty of General Dentistry with the RCS England.
He was
...Show more

Written by a private patient at Salisbury District Hospital
22nd January 2019

I would recommend this dentist to anyone who wants a job done by a professional and especially to those who are terrified of the dentists, I could not even go near a dentist that I was terrified, but one day I took courage and I entered the first dentist that I found in front of me and I met Doctor Sami Stagnell, from the first moment he sucked me trust was very attentive to what I explained to him, and for the first time in 30 years I had my mouth checked, after which he pulled me a tooth made three fills and general cleaning, I took away all my fears thanks Sami you changed my life kind reguards Alessandro

Nearest Dentists