Mr Sami Stagnell

Dr Stagnell graduated in Kings College London Dental Institute in 2009 and has since worked in NHS, Denplan and private practices across the South of England.

After his undergraduate degree he has also worked as a Senior House Officer and Staff Grade in Oral Surgery at Barts and The London NHS Trust and maintained posts with Kings College London as a visiting Postgraduate Advisor (Consultancy) and Honorary Clinical Teacher at Kings College Hospital. He has gained his MFDS with the RCS Edinburgh and membership of the Faculty of General Dentistry with the RCS England.
He was
...Show more

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

22nd May 2018
Written by a private patient at The Chequers Dental Practice

Saw Mr Stagnell for tooth extraction. Made me feel at ease and had great communication throughout. Ensured I was comfortable through procedure and gave clear advice for post op care. Procedure much better than I anticipated. Would definitely recommend - great dentist!

22nd February 2018
Written by a private patient at The Chequers Dental Practice

Having a very deep fear of dentists which has been with me since the age of six ( 34 years of avoiding dentists at all costs) being told I had to have a wisdom tooth removed didn't evoke any kind of joy. After nearly two years of ignoring my NHS dentist the infections started and the pain began. Once again I avoided having the tooth removed because the monthly course of antibiotics kept the pain at bay. Eventually the pain the the badly decayed tooth was causing was such that the antibiotics no longer worked and even the very strongest of pain killers no longer touched the pain. After an emergency appointment with a drop in dentist after calling 111 at 0130 on a Friday night (yes the pain was indeed that bad) I was given Mr Stagnell's name and the practice from which I would be able to find him. Appointment made and within two days I was Sat in his dental room and once again I felt like a six year old child full of fear. Mr Stagnell explained what options were available to me and while making me feel very comfortable and relaxed. His approach to me was absolutely second to none. His profound understanding of patients with a deep subconscious fear of dentists really helped in a way I can't put into words here. Long story short, the tooth was removed without absolutely no pain whatsoever. I can't recommend Mr Stagnell enough. Absolutely brilliant chap and very very highly recommended if your a nervous patient. Sorry for going on a little to much!!

21st February 2018
Written by a private patient at The Chequers Dental Practice

I am petrified of going to the dentist and so had two teeth removed under sedation. I can’t remember anything about it so total success! Thanks

4th July 2017
Written by a private patient at Salisbury District Hospital

I recently had a thread lift procedure with Mr Stagnell at the Private Health Practice in Salisbury. I am thrilled with the results and would highly recommend him for both his technique and professionalism. I have had this procedure before with another practitioner but have found the results and aftercare so much better this time around. I will be going back every couple of years (or when the results wear off) to see him again to have the procedure repeated. I have received many compliments and I really am so pleased!

5th June 2017
Written by a private patient at The Chequers Dental Practice

A wonderful dentist. I felt inculded in every aspect of my treatment as Sami explained each step, the options and the pros and cons. He listened to my concerns and was very supportive. My husband has been reluctant to visit any dentist since a traumatic experience and I have booked an appointment with Sami for him. I have every confidence that he will receive the treatment he needs and will have his confidence and trus restored.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »