Bharath Puttur

22nd February 2018
Written by a NHS patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Mr Puttur undertook my daughter's complex extractions under general anaesthetic at Peterborough Hospital - 5 teeth in total with one embedded in the lower jaw. He explained in detail what the procedure involved and what the risks were. He was honest and told us where his concerns were and that he would abandon the procedure if he thought the risk of jaw fracture and nerve damage were too great. After the procedure, he spoke with me at length while my daughter was in recovery about how it went (excellently!) and what to expect when I saw her. I couldn't be more delighted with his level of care and support, but more importantly, his work was skilful and precise - very little swelling, neat stitches and perfect extractions including the troublesome one in her jaw. Highly recommended. I am adding to the review, I'm the patient. Mr Puttur was really calm and came across as confident the first time I met him in hospital, he explained the whole procedure to me and laid out all the risks. Obviously I had not spoken to him like my mum had when I was in recovery but, after most of the anaesthetic wore off, I realised the swelling was minimal and the stitches from the tooth extracted from my jaw were neat and very small. I would definitely recommend Mr Puttur, you would be in very safe hands.

Nearest Dentists