SmileUp Dental

7 Lewisham Road, London, SE13 7QS

15th September 2019
Written by a private patient

Smile Up Dental Practice is excellent. The staff is very friendly, professional and always aiming for the customers’ best experience. I had a major issue with a broken tooth and they took care of it straight away without even rescheduling a new appointment. AWESOME! A special thank to Mark and Adriana who were truly amazing. I am absolutely satisfied with the results and we both highly recommend this great dental practice! Thank you. Andrea

16th June 2019
Written by a private patient

I had the dreaded root canal treatment at smile up dental, I say dreaded because my past experiences at other dentists has been a long and painful process but the procedure carried out by Dr Stefano was such a totally different experience that I almost fell asleep during the procedure, not only was it completely painless it was carried out in an extremely professional and caring manner and made me regret using uncaring and shoddy dentists in the past. The whole team at Smile up are the polar opposite of my previous dentists they are all a pleasure to deal with and I feel completely at ease with any procedure they perform on my teeth. I can’t recommend them enough particularly if like myself you have experienced bad dentistry in the past or you are nervous about dentists as a whole. I never thought I would walk through a dentists door actually looking forward to my days treatment. Even If you don’t live in the area make the effort to visit smile up dentist practice as you won’t regret it. Mark.

3rd October 2018
Written by a private patient

Outstanding care from an outstanding team! I came across Smile Up following some very poor dental care from my local NHS dentist surgery which left me in a lot of pain with no solutions. I had severe complications from a tooth extraction that was badly performed. I first met Mark the practice manager at Smile Up. He took time to understand the issues, book appointments rapidly, and follow up in between them, calling and emailing to check how I was doing. Over the course of a month I had another tooth extraction, performed by Arie, with great professionalism and care. And I saw other dentists, Richard, Stefano and Esteban. All took the time to explain procedures, and follow up care. All were kind and very professional. Great care was provided at very reasonable costs, and all so worth it. Congratulations to the whole practice, I highly recommend it!

{{category}} working at SmileUp Dental ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review SmileUp Dental: http://iwgc.net/emqiq