SmileUp Dental

7 Lewisham Road, London, SE13 7QS

16th June 2019
Written by a private patient

I had the dreaded root canal treatment at smile up dental, I say dreaded because my past experiences at other dentists has been a long and painful process but the procedure carried out by Dr Stefano was such a totally different experience that I almost fell asleep during the procedure, not only was it completely painless it was carried out in an extremely professional and caring manner and made me regret using uncaring and shoddy dentists in the past. The whole team at Smile up are the polar opposite of my previous dentists they are all a pleasure to deal with and I feel completely at ease with any procedure they perform on my teeth. I can’t recommend them enough particularly if like myself you have experienced bad dentistry in the past or you are nervous about dentists as a whole. I never thought I would walk through a dentists door actually looking forward to my days treatment. Even If you don’t live in the area make the effort to visit smile up dentist practice as you won’t regret it. Mark.

3rd October 2018
Written by a private patient

Outstanding care from an outstanding team! I came across Smile Up following some very poor dental care from my local NHS dentist surgery which left me in a lot of pain with no solutions. I had severe complications from a tooth extraction that was badly performed. I first met Mark the practice manager at Smile Up. He took time to understand the issues, book appointments rapidly, and follow up in between them, calling and emailing to check how I was doing. Over the course of a month I had another tooth extraction, performed by Arie, with great professionalism and care. And I saw other dentists, Richard, Stefano and Esteban. All took the time to explain procedures, and follow up care. All were kind and very professional. Great care was provided at very reasonable costs, and all so worth it. Congratulations to the whole practice, I highly recommend it!

2nd May 2018
Written by a private patient

i had my wisdom teeth out on Saturday the 28th of April after only waiting a week witch was absolutely brilliant! I want to thank arry (think that's how you spell his name) for such a fantastic job on taking my teeth out he's the only dentist iv had that actually speaks about how/what procedure is going to be done and the afterafect. He's so friend, lovely, nice, chatty guy who made me feel comfortable too. He came a long way to do my extractions and I couldn't be happier I was in no pain I had no swelling so a job well done! Thank you :) and a massive thank you to Mark too.

11th March 2018
Written by a private patient

SmileUp Dental is a great private dental practice in London: super clean, with top-notch equipment and a great staff. Mark, the practice manager, has great attention to detail and makes you feel very welcome. Dr Mariela Villamediana is very knowledgeable and you can tell she really cares about the patient and what's best for you. All in all, my experience as a patient at SmileUp Dental has been fantastic. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

15th December 2017
Written by a private patient

Smile up Dental is a very modern and clean practice. The receptionist Mark was so helpful and aiding my comfort as of a previous bad experiences. DR Adriana Yepez was very welcoming and made me feel very comfortable. she was very thorough and kept me in constant update whilst I had my check up and clean. I am very happy that I attended here as the service was brilliant, the staff are very friendly and the treatment was 5 star. Thank you all at Smile up Dental Kyle

{{category}} working at SmileUp Dental ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review SmileUp Dental: http://iwgc.net/emqiq