smiledartford-dental-practice

Smiledartford Dental Practice

17th February 2021

Absolutely fantastic dentist. Dr Logue is gentle and she knows I have anxiety and I am afraid of needles. She is gentle and nice and makes it relaxing for me. I never felt pain .She fixed my teeth and now I am confident smiling. She also looks after my son''s teeth. What an amazing Practice.

All perfect, except that there are sometimes delays in the evening.

Experience
17th February 2021

All perfect, except that there are sometimes delays in the evening.

Experience
Written by a NHS patient
27th April 2020

My daughter had a dreadful toothache resulting in an abscess during the recent covid 19 lockdown crisis. I telephoned the emergency number and spoke directly with Dr Logue. She really could not have been more helpful. After a telephone consultation (and a extreme amount of patience from Dr Logue) we were prescribed antibiotics which I was able to collect from a local chemist. I was Also given lots of advice on products to buy and home treatments to help with the pain. I really cannot thank Dr Logue enough she was an absolute Star!

16th December 2019

Since my first visit in October 2019 I have had a filling, root canal work and a crown. Charles was amazing and very patient. I have also had visits with Olivia for hygienist work. She was also very kind and patient. Highly recommend this practice.

4th December 2019

I first visited Smiledartford as an emergency patient, my wisdom tooth had broken in my gum. I was extremely frightened and had a morbid fear of dentists due to past experiences. Everyone was brilliant and very caring, I can honestly say I did not feel a thing. I have since booked up for more visits. Thanks to Smiledartford I have regained my trust and faith in dental practitioners. They are brilliant, thank you so much

Short link to review Smiledartford Dental Practice: http://iwgc.net/elamq