smiledartford-dental-practice

Smiledartford Dental Practice

16th December 2019

Since my first visit in October 2019 I have had a filling, root canal work and a crown. Charles was amazing and very patient. I have also had visits with Olivia for hygienist work. She was also very kind and patient. Highly recommend this practice.

4th December 2019

I first visited Smiledartford as an emergency patient, my wisdom tooth had broken in my gum. I was extremely frightened and had a morbid fear of dentists due to past experiences. Everyone was brilliant and very caring, I can honestly say I did not feel a thing. I have since booked up for more visits. Thanks to Smiledartford I have regained my trust and faith in dental practitioners. They are brilliant, thank you so much

25th October 2019

My dentist Charles and hygienist Olivia really helped me overcome my anxiety about visiting the dentist. Wish I had had their guidance and support years ago.

18th August 2019

The care and attention I have received by Dr Logue and her team at Smile Dartford has been exceptionally good. All procedures are always explained in detail and Dr Logue is very gentle and reassuring when I have had work done on my teeth. I would definitely recommend this dental practice.

3rd June 2019

hello I have problems with my wisdom tooth and got the appointment really quick! I was first time here in smiledartford and had very warm welcome :-) Dr Charles Pontikis was my dentist today ! Thank you so much for your professional help :-) very happy !

Short link to review Smiledartford Dental Practice: http://iwgc.net/elamq