smiledartford-dental-practice

Smiledartford Dental Practice

Written by a NHS patient
27th April 2020

My daughter had a dreadful toothache resulting in an abscess during the recent covid 19 lockdown crisis. I telephoned the emergency number and spoke directly with Dr Logue. She really could not have been more helpful. After a telephone consultation (and a extreme amount of patience from Dr Logue) we were prescribed antibiotics which I was able to collect from a local chemist. I was Also given lots of advice on products to buy and home treatments to help with the pain. I really cannot thank Dr Logue enough she was an absolute Star!

16th December 2019

Since my first visit in October 2019 I have had a filling, root canal work and a crown. Charles was amazing and very patient. I have also had visits with Olivia for hygienist work. She was also very kind and patient. Highly recommend this practice.

4th December 2019

I first visited Smiledartford as an emergency patient, my wisdom tooth had broken in my gum. I was extremely frightened and had a morbid fear of dentists due to past experiences. Everyone was brilliant and very caring, I can honestly say I did not feel a thing. I have since booked up for more visits. Thanks to Smiledartford I have regained my trust and faith in dental practitioners. They are brilliant, thank you so much

25th October 2019

My dentist Charles and hygienist Olivia really helped me overcome my anxiety about visiting the dentist. Wish I had had their guidance and support years ago.

18th August 2019

The care and attention I have received by Dr Logue and her team at Smile Dartford has been exceptionally good. All procedures are always explained in detail and Dr Logue is very gentle and reassuring when I have had work done on my teeth. I would definitely recommend this dental practice.

Short link to review Smiledartford Dental Practice: http://iwgc.net/elamq