smiledartford-dental-practice

Smiledartford Dental Practice

18th October 2022

I just wanted to write a quick review about the Airflow dental hygiene treatment I received from Olivia during my treatment today. The procedure was painless and resulted in superbly clean and fresh feeling teeth and gums. I found the treatment also cut down on the degree of sensitivity felt compared to the traditional cleaning procedure. Highly recommended !

Nothing I can think of.

30th September 2022

I have been a patient at the Smile Practice for nearly 20 years and have found the practice to be professional, with the utmost hygiene levels and excellent customer care; from your initial reception through to aftercare. I've recently had extensive root canal treatment and have a newly fitted crown. Dr Logue was so attentive and patient to with me resulting in a strong root canal treatment outcome. Dr Sami has fitted me with a crown, over the root canal, that's so natural. Olivia takes great care to ensure that my teeth remain in peak condition - she's personable, friendly and professional in all her interactions. I'm so pleased with the continued strength of my tooth and can happily smile again with confidence. I can highly recommend this dental practice to anyone looking for excellent results, attentiveness to great customer care and professionalism.

Nothing.

5th September 2022

I use to be petrefied at the thought of going to the dentist and always had sedation for my treatments. Since I joined Smile, I have never had to be sedated and no longer fear the dentist. I have been using this dental practice for around 12 years. It's a really lovely practice, there is always a warm welcome when I walk in the door. I usually see Dr Logue, she has really looked after my teath and given good advice, Olivia the hygienest has also been brilliant and helpful over the years. 10 years ago Dr Logue did my veneers, to this day I have had no problems with them, I forget I've had the done till I recieve compliments. I would Dr Logue to anyone thinking of having them done.

N/A

16th December 2021

Excellent dental practice. I really feel welcome when ever I go for dental treatments. Dr Logue is spectacular at her job. Always come out with a smile when I leave. Dr Logue has transformed my teeth, can’t believe how good they look. I fully recommend Dr logue to anyone getting there teeth done. Dr Logue is on another level

Nothing everything is perfect