smiledartford-dental-practice

Smiledartford Dental Practice

Written by a private patient
17th February 2021

Absolutely fantastic dentist. Dr Logue is gentle and she knows I have anxiety and I am afraid of needles. She is gentle and nice and makes it relaxing for me. I never felt pain .She fixed my teeth and now I am confident smiling. She also looks after my son''s teeth. What an amazing Practice.

All perfect, except that there are sometimes delays in the evening.

Experience
Written by a private patient
17th February 2021

All perfect, except that there are sometimes delays in the evening.

Experience
Written by a NHS patient
27th April 2020

My daughter had a dreadful toothache resulting in an abscess during the recent covid 19 lockdown crisis. I telephoned the emergency number and spoke directly with Dr Logue. She really could not have been more helpful. After a telephone consultation (and a extreme amount of patience from Dr Logue) we were prescribed antibiotics which I was able to collect from a local chemist. I was Also given lots of advice on products to buy and home treatments to help with the pain. I really cannot thank Dr Logue enough she was an absolute Star!

Short link to review Smiledartford Dental Practice: http://iwgc.net/elamq