Smiledartford Dental Practice

69 The Brent, Dartford, Kent, DA1 1YD

3rd June 2019
Written by a private patient

hello I have problems with my wisdom tooth and got the appointment really quick! I was first time here in smiledartford and had very warm welcome :-) Dr Charles Pontikis was my dentist today ! Thank you so much for your professional help :-) very happy !

13th August 2018
Written by a private patient

So professional, you get what you pay for. Have seen more than one dentist here both are brill. The work is flawless and pretty much pain free, best dentists I have been to I won't go anywhere else. Minor downside it is hard to get an appointment especially if you want a Saturday as lots of people must take these appointments working during the week like myself. But that only shows how in demand they are here.

15th June 2018
Written by a private patient

I was seen within half an hour for an emergency appointment. Everyone of the staff are friendly professional and so nice. I am terrified and so nervous but my fears were allayed And things couldn’t have gone any smoother. Saw the Hygenist today and they couldn’t have been nicer Cannot recommend this practice highly enough and now Have no qualms about going again.

17th December 2016
Written by a private patient

I have switched dentist following a recent relocation and cannot praise this practice enough. They are extremely professional and offer an expert and caring service. Friendly and polite and they make you feel as though you have been a patient of theirs for years. They also run a Saturday practice which take step pressure off working individuals. Would highly recommend.

12th October 2016
Written by a private patient

We, as a family, have been patients of Dr. Maeve Logue for a number of years and could not recommend her and the practice more highly. I used to dread visiting the dentist until we changed to Smile Dartford and now we are happy to make appointments as the treatment we receive is second to none and painless! Dr. Logue is a gentle and caring Dentist who has done a great job on all of our families teeth !

{{category}} working at Smiledartford Dental Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Smiledartford Dental Practice: http://iwgc.net/elamq