smiledartford-dental-practice

Smiledartford Dental Practice

Written by a NHS patient
27th April 2020

My daughter had a dreadful toothache resulting in an abscess during the recent covid 19 lockdown crisis. I telephoned the emergency number and spoke directly with Dr Logue. She really could not have been more helpful. After a telephone consultation (and a extreme amount of patience from Dr Logue) we were prescribed antibiotics which I was able to collect from a local chemist. I was Also given lots of advice on products to buy and home treatments to help with the pain. I really cannot thank Dr Logue enough she was an absolute Star!

Written by a private patient
16th December 2019

Since my first visit in October 2019 I have had a filling, root canal work and a crown. Charles was amazing and very patient. I have also had visits with Olivia for hygienist work. She was also very kind and patient. Highly recommend this practice.

Written by a private patient
4th December 2019

I first visited Smiledartford as an emergency patient, my wisdom tooth had broken in my gum. I was extremely frightened and had a morbid fear of dentists due to past experiences. Everyone was brilliant and very caring, I can honestly say I did not feel a thing. I have since booked up for more visits. Thanks to Smiledartford I have regained my trust and faith in dental practitioners. They are brilliant, thank you so much

Short link to review Smiledartford Dental Practice: http://iwgc.net/elamq