dr-shanker-vijayadeva

Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

1st August 2022

I wish more Doctors were like Dr. Vijay. He really listen and seems to genuinely care. I experienced real patient care. Thank u Dr. Vijay

26th July 2022

More than happy with Dr Vijay

26th July 2022

Good explanation of the results of my urine sample, arranging for over tests to be done in the future. Asking me if I want any other help to loose weight.

27th July 2022
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Glad to hear that you found our consultation helpful - Thank you for your feedback!

19th July 2022

It was really helpful and thank you Dr.

27th July 2022
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you so much for your feedback!

5th July 2022

Ive been a patient since i have lived here they good and very understanding i woul recommended them to anyone its very clean tidy the staff are very helpful indeed that is why i would tell anyone .

27th July 2022
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank your for the positive feedback about the practice (rather than just me), which the practice team appreciates!

Dr Shanker Vijayadeva was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

If you can spare a few moments, please do leave a review so that I can reflect on your experience and aim to constantly improve. Your reviews will also be discussed as part of my annual appraisal as a doctor. I endeavour to respond to every review if I can. About Me: I was born and grew up in North West London. I graduated from University College London Medical School in 2000 and became a GP in 2004. I have two main roles: 1) Clinical role as GP and 2) Management role as a GP Advisor for Ealing Borough - North West London Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). I have worked in a variety of GP Practices across London, but mainly in Ealing and Harrow. This has included long periods at Cloister Road Surgery, Hillview Surgery and Barnabas Medical Centre in Ealing.

Doctors working at Yeading Medical Centre