The Cooden Clinic

Little Common Road, Bexhill, TN39 4SB

9th April 2019

Great service - great staff - A++

31st January 2019

I am so pleased with the results of my varicose veins procedure so far. It was exactly as described and the staff were fantastic at ensuring I remained calm and relaxed throughout. I experienced discomfort afterwards, but certainly no pain. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who asked me. After 15 years of refusing to get my legs out, I now can't wait to start buying shorts for Summer

10th January 2019

I came to the clinic for the removal of a cyst on my neck that was irritating me and looked unsightly. My GP had advised me that this it was not something that could be removed under the NHS and recommended the clinic. I phoned and spoke to a very helpful lady who booked me in for the removal that Saturday which was perfect as I work during the week. The clinic is very clean and the staff very welcoming and friendly - the coffee is great too! The consultant was helpful and efficient and my cyst was removed there and then. I received a letter explaining what treatment I had and the results of what was found when the cyst was analysed. It has now been several weeks since my appointment and you can hardly see the scar. I would totally recommend the Cooden Clinic and have since been back in for Laser Hair Removal.

8th January 2019

I visited The Cooden Clinic for advice on cosmetic treatments as I was curious and wanted to make sure I visited a professional facility. Amanda was fantastic, friendly and knowledgable. She even referred me on to another doctor for advice about another issue. The whole team were lovely from start to finish and I felt in safe hands. I even took out a Membership, which meant a great saving too! Will be returning and highly recommend, thank you!

{{category}} working at The Cooden Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Cooden Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ems4m