Real You Aesthetic Skin Clinic Richmond

16 Bridle Lane, St Margarets, Twickenham, London, TW1 3EG

15th April 2019

Superb lovey Dr and very helpful. A great advice and know what I want. Very happy with the result after treatment. Will recommend a friend.

31st March 2019

Optimum patient outcomes are at the heart of everything Dr Katheryn does. Whatever your goals for your skin Dr Kathryn's advice and treatment plan is tailored to YOU. My results have always looked natural and never overdone. I love getting compliments as to how well I look and how much younger I look than my age - but no one ever asks if I've had work done because I still look like me, just an enhanced and more youthful version. Beyond Dr Kathryn's skill as a cosmetic Dr what really sets her apart is her warm, friendly manner. Even if you left her clinic without having any tretament that day you would feel all the better from just being in her company. I cannot recommend her enough.

30th March 2019

I highly recommend The Real You Clinic. Dr Kathryn is very welcoming and knowledgeable and, the whole place had a relaxing ambience. After just having had my visit, I can definitely noticed a huge difference. I highly recommend you follow her aftercare advise for the best result. Thank you very for your excellent service. Such a great investment.

30th March 2019

The best.....Nothing else to say.

30th March 2019

I cannot think of any suggestions as my visit to the clinic has always been an amazing experience. Perhaps coffee/tea/cold drinks would be a nice welcome especially for those who have travelled . The facilities are impeccable and I am treated with the utmost respect.

{{category}} working at Real You Aesthetic Skin Clinic Richmond ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Real You Aesthetic Skin Clinic Richmond: http://iwgc.net/eoa66