Real You Aesthetic Skin Clinic Richmond

16 Bridle Lane, St Margarets, Twickenham, London, TW1 3EG

« 1 2 3 4 »

27th August 2019

Dr Kathryn Barnes is always a joy to visit, I have received multiple treatments by her and am always pleased with the results. Her clinic is not only beautiful but spotlessly clean and you are always treated with the upmost respect and warmth, She has recommended treatments (with zero pressure selling) that have greatly improved my facial symmetry and her expertise and variety of treatments exceeds other Aesthetic doctors in the area. I recently had migrated filler removed from my lips which had been troublesome to remove by other doctors in the past, it was removed painlessly and swiftly in one session and I have received so many compliments over the return of my old lips. Would highly recommend Dr Barnes and will continue to use her services for many years to come.

16th August 2019

I have visited Dr Kathryn twice now for Botox, on my first visit I was a little nervous but she put me at ease immediately. I am extremely pleased with the natural looking results. Her clinic has a beautiful atmosphere and you feel relaxed as soon as you walk through the door. Dr Kathryn is lovely, so friendly and caring, I would 100% recommended her.

12th August 2019

I started visiting Dr Kathryn Taylor Barnes a little over 4 years ago and i cannot, will not, and simply refuse to see anyone else. The sheer talent alone of Dr. Kathryn is outstanding, the fact she remembers every thing you tell her and listens to your needs... it simply is service you cannot find anywhere else. Please stop what you are doing right now and come see the best in the business, i guarantee you will be as happy as i was.

8th August 2019

Dear Dr Kathryn, thank you very much for your kind & professional advice and subsequent treatment. The result looks very natural and very much still like "me". At 50-something, I don't need to look 25, just less tense and sharp around the edges! It is obvious how much you care about your client's looks and what great skill you employ to achieve the best results. I have already recommended you and will continue to do so xx

8th August 2019

I treated some of our team members to facial aesthetic treatments at Dr Kathryn's beautiful clinic in July. They have all really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and professional attitude of Dr Kathryn. She's really top of her game in this industry as she constantly engages in update trainings. We would highly recommend Real You Clinic to anyone who seeks their services. You will totally love it. Thank you Doctor...

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Real You Aesthetic Skin Clinic Richmond ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Real You Aesthetic Skin Clinic Richmond: http://iwgc.net/eoa66