Psychiatry-UK

http://www.psychiatry-uk.com/, PO Box 329, WC1A

28th January 2019

Jo and the other admin staff were very kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend them.

15th January 2019

I was incredibly impressed by how professional Psychiatry UK is. I had to have several conversations with admin staff regarding the alteration of appointments and nothing was ever a problem to them, they just sorted things out quickly and kept me informed of the changes we had made by both e mail and a text message. I am delighted with the service.

14th January 2019

From start to finish the service has been amazing. After waiting 12 months for an nhs appointment it was clear that the person doing it had no real grasp of my issues. It was then clear that the route to diagnosis was going to require several further appointments miles away from home with the titration period taking many months. I was so upset after the appointment that I decided to bite the bullet and go privately. I was not disappointed. I got an appointment within 48 hours and despite me returning forms over the weekend the office replied and kept me updated about my appointment. The doctor was amazing and confirmed my diagnosis during my appointment. He clearly explained the plan and the medication nurse contacted me within 24 hours. They sent the prescription by recorded delivery so I could get started straight away. I am very happy with the service and have recommended it to 3 family members!

17th December 2018

Everyone I spoke too was informative and professional. Only problem I had was twice my prescription was delayed leaving me a day without medication. But other than that great.

12th December 2018

I was extremely anxious about calling and hung up more than once before my calls answered. But my life had become unbearable and I saw this as my last attempt to try finally make sense of struggling for over 5 decades. Everyone I've dealt with at the clinic either on the phone or by email has been extremely professional, Kind and understanding. There was no sense of being judged and I felt that the advice given was clearly unbiased and honest. Making the call was, without doubt, the most important decision I have ever made.

{{category}} working at Psychiatry-UK ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Psychiatry-UK: http://iwgc.net/empzu