Psychiatry-UK

http://www.psychiatry-uk.com/, PO Box 329, WC1A

20th September 2017

I rang and email psychiatry-uk in a desperate state of mind. Unsure of my whole future I spoke to jo who put me at ease straight away she is a lovely person and clearly fantastic at her job. Would use this service again without any hesitation

30th July 2017

Helpful staff, great price for private care.

7th June 2017

Good

27th April 2017

I was seen by Dr Ghetau, who was absolutely incredible. I had been formally diagnosed with ADHD a few years back and was taking medication for it which was working brilliantly, but for some stupid reason, nine months ago I decided to stop taking it, thinking I could "manage" without it. The past few months, especially, I have been struggling more than I would admit and I even had to stop work because of my symptoms. My moods were erratic and couldn't concentrate or focus on anything and began to feel very angry with myself for stopping the medication in the first place and was in a cycle of destruction. In my first session with Dr Ghetau, she immediately made me feel better. I genuinely felt like I wasn't being judged or made to feel silly for having decided to stop my medication, especially in light of how well it had worked for me. Apart from all the horrid symptoms attached to my ADHD, this was the biggest thing I was struggling with and she made me feel validated and anything but silly. She was wholly empathetic and I was completely comfortable in being able to speak openly and honestly, with her. I just wish I had found her earlier and saved myself these past months of torment. I cannot recommend Dr Ghetau highly enough. She has helped in getting my life back on track and is a genuinely caring doctor who will listen to you without any judgement.

26th April 2017

Psychiatry-UK offers an extremely responsive and professional service. It was easy to secure an appointment with a consultant, reports and prescriptions arrived promptly and all the administration related to payment was handled smoothly and easily Equally importantly, the staff are empathetic, helpful and flexible. A recent example; they requested and then sent me an emergency prescription when I had misplaced some medication very quickly and then followed up with me to make sure I'd received it and all was well. I would highly recommend Psychiatry-UK to prospective patients.