Psychiatry-UK

http://www.psychiatry-uk.com/, PO Box 329, WC1A

15th October 2018

To be able to do it from the comfort of my own home was great. The tech worked perfectly (I usually struggle with technology) and Lucy patiently helped me out the night before when I was flapping, thanks Lucy. Honestly - don’t waste any more time looking elsewhere if you are looking for an ADHD assesment.

11th October 2018

I cannot recommend psychiatry uk highly enough! My situation was complicated from first contact with them but the lovely Phoebe went well beyond the normal in helping me with the 101 questions I bombarded her with! Went the extra mile and it meant so much at such a difficult time for me. My appointment with Dr Kulik was also so professionally handled and he put me at ease immediately and even though I was an anxious mess- he saw through that and treated me with such a kind and calm manner that made everything so much easier. Thank you so so much. Your care and then my diagnosis has changed my life and I can now move onwards. Thank you.

4th October 2018

After a long and difficult journey trying to see a psychiatrist through the NHS, both my GP and I decided that I needed to see a private consultant in order to receive a diagnosis. I chose Psychiatry UK because of all the positive reviews and especially the feedback from patients about a fabulous patient centred service which was supportive and a very positive experience. I saw Dr Sharif within 2 days of finding Psychiatry UK. The assessment was very relaxed and being in my own home really helped with my anxiety. Dr Sharif was very pleasant, professional and made me feel very comfortable in a short space of time, and after the hour assessment I finally had a diagnosis! I had been living with undiagnosed rapid cycling bipolar for a very long time and I was finally prescribed the correct medication, whilst taking me off the (completely opposite to what I needed) incorrect medication I have been on for 6 years with the NHS. Unfortunately I did have some post assessment issues with the NHS; my GP wouldn’t prescribe my new medication due to local shared service agreements with the nhs mental health team. The team at Psychiatry UK were more than supportive throughout the whole experience, going above and beyond to ensure I could receive the correct medication. I want to thank the whole team for getting me the medication I needed in such a timely and professional manner. I just wish that the NHS mental health services had the funding and capacity to work half as well as Psychiatry UK. As a patient they made me feel like a person, not just another number being lost in the system. I highly recommend Psychiatry UK, it’s fabulous support team and patient centred Consultants. Thank you for helping me finally get my life on track!

3rd October 2018

So far so good. Great speedy service and hopefully we are in the right track to eating some help!

2nd October 2018

There is an impressive array of Psychiatrists available for consultation. The booking system is good and the video conferencing worked very well. Consultations were available within a few weeks. Support staff were very efficient.

{{category}} working at Psychiatry-UK ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Psychiatry-UK: http://iwgc.net/empzu