Psychiatry-UK

http://www.psychiatry-uk.com/, PO Box 329, WC1A 1 2 3 4 5 96 reviews

25th March 2020

Exceeded my expectations by far for my ADHD diagnosis. I went to my GP many times over the years to raise the question of ADHD diagnosis only to be shrugged off many times, was offered SSRIs as a solution which I turned down as the root cause was not depression or anxiety. Recently a friend of mine went through the NHS referral system, we share may personality characteristics and once again I went to the GP, who had to be educated on the process. I eventually got a referral in Feb which is yet to come through. In the meantime I discovered Psychiatry UK, despite my apprehension of going through I eventually called after a lot of research, the team was incredibly supportive and advised me on the process. After going ahead with the process and booking my first appointment, I did not expect much. However the level of detail the Dr went through with me was extremely reassuring and beyond what I expected, just to ensure I was correctly diagnosed and eliminating other possible symptoms. The Dr went above an beyond I went through the titration process, again this was managed with compassion and efficiency. Having been in situation where I have delivered excellent customer service, I can happily say they have been one of the best companies I have deal with in the UK in this regard. Throughout my experience, from start to finish I can say from my experience they are excellent.

19th March 2020

Psychiatry-UK is the best medical service I have used so far. I am used to private healthcare from my time in Switzerland (where it is pretty much mandatory) and I can hands down say they were the best I have ever had. I got an appointment for ADHD less than half a week after originally getting in touch with them. Some people might be afraid of the online nature of the service, the only thing it really means is that you can stay at home and have the assessment whenever it is convenient without it disturbing everyday life timetabling! In addition, prescriptions only took a couple of days to arrive! (I would recommend checking if the pharmacies have the medication as soon as you know what you might be put on so they can restock as well!) Overall, the service was great and even when paying out of the pocket, cheaper than the local alternatives! (in Yorkshire)

13th March 2020

Absoloutely fantastic service, efficiant, fast to diognose and fantastic service. Have already recommended this service to others who have taken up their services. Thank you team :)

3rd March 2020

Thorough, caring and clearly not prepared to make any kind of compromise on my physical or mental health Every interaction with Psychiatry UK had been a positive one Heartily recommended

1st March 2020

Fantastic service really fulfilled what I needed, easy transparent service which has helped change my life :)

10th February 2020

very professional, caring people who are there to help people, I can't thank them enough, great service, i highly recommend.

3rd February 2020

I found Psychiatry UK after learning that I would have to wait at least 3 years for my first NHS appointment for ADHD. After taking 33 years to realise I may have ADHD I wasn't willing to wait that long and felt so fortunate to find such a prompt, helpful service at a comparatively affordable rate. Every staff member, from admin to doctor was helpful and friendly, I was able to choose a psychiatrist based on area of expertise and arrange a video call within days. Dr Sessa was incredibly helpful, reassuring and also thorough in terms of differentiating my symptoms from other potential factors. The online portal is convenient and easy to use and I always had quick responses. The nurse, Carol Schue was professional and warm, helping me throughout titration and managing my prescriptions and practicalities. The treatment itself was life-changing, I'm still getting used to the new, improved version of myself! I cannot recommend this service enough to anyone who thinks they may have ADHD.

9th January 2020

I used Psychiatry UK to help diagnose my ADHD. My experience was very good, they were responsive, attentive and effective in helping me get treatment. Initially I was a bit reluctant due to the Skype process of consultation but actually it worked very well.

14th December 2019

Dr Kishore was helpful, and understood me well. He managed to read between the lines, understanding me beyond just the things I said.

3rd December 2019

I've used another online private clinic before and due to their unprofessionalism I was really hesitant to use Psychiatry-UK, but as it turns out, PUK completely flipped my perception of online private clinics on its head. *This* is what getting what you pay for looks like. Both text AND video communication is done via a secure online portal that is really easy to use and makes me feel safe, and both my psychiatrist (Dr. Axelby) and my nurse prescriber have been amazing. They've so far treated me with dignity and understanding in every interaction (including the video conference I had with Dr. Axelby, which was a pleasure) and they've been incredibly quick and comprehensive with their information & advice. I've even received responses to my inquiries in the evening and on weekends! They are also very up-front and honest about what treatment is going to cost, in contrast to other clinics I've used which prefer to hide this information and make you guess. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about my experience with PUK so far aside from the fact that I wish their portal was compatible with any browsers except Chrome on my phone, but that's really not a big issue.

Psychiatry-UK was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Psychiatry-UK ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Psychiatry-UK: http://iwgc.net/empzu