Psychiatry-UK

http://www.psychiatry-uk.com/, PO Box 329, WC1A 1 2 3 4 5 269 reviews

11th June 2021

My only thoughts are private patients would be better going elsewhere due to the waiting times. NHS patients with right to choose who are not paying themselves will get shorter waits than on the NHS. With regards to every single other aspect beyond the wait times, I was very satisfied and believe I received good care.

10th June 2021

Dr Tambimuttu was very friendly, informative and helpful. He made the assessment straight forward and was very reassuring with me. I am very grateful for the service I recieved, thank you!

9th June 2021

Was carried out virtual

8th June 2021

Dr Shariff and Nurse Jenni have helped me get diagnosed and medicated and I feel so happy that I have finally been listened to and I am on a medication that works for me. Thank you both for your help. The service at P-UK has been great.

7th June 2021

Due to covid-19 everything was carried out online. I was worried about the quality of service but it was fantastic, they have a very good platform and very good staff and professionals.

7th June 2021

From the person who answered the phone on the first call, to the staff who kept me informed of my progress, to my Nurse, Carol, I have received exceptional treatment and service. I have already recommended Psychiatry UK to a friend also in need of help, and will continue to do so. Thank you.

5th June 2021

Psychiatry-UK has been a complete revelation. I had always considered I had inattentive ADHD but the 2 year NHS waiting list just seemed an impossible ordeal. I was referred to Psychiatry-UK and my assessment was in a couple of months. I am hugely grateful that this service makes help accessible in a timely fashion.

2nd June 2021

I was really impressed with the service and care from Psychiatry UK. It was easy to arrange a referral via my GP and i was seen by a psychiatrist (Dr Tambimuttu) fairly quickly - enormously quickly compared to local NHS services! I felt like they understood that the process of filling out and submitting the assessment forms can be difficult for someone experiencing difficult with their mental health and they gave me plenty of time to do this and were forgiving of delays. Dr Tambimuttu was warm and kind and listened to my experiences without judgement, and upon diagnosis he explained all of my options and next steps clearly.

30th May 2021

I was lucky to find Psychiatry UK when I did. The waiting list for ADHD diagnosis at my local NHS provider was long, and the waiting list with P-UK was short at the time. The diagnosis process was done really quickly. Titration took a while for me, but that was because it needed to. The admin staff have always been superb. They are helpful and booked me in quickly, and when I had a query, the dealt with that well too. The pharmacy dispensed my medications without any fuss and checked things like address details thoroughly. Having medication delivered was brilliant. I know several people who have said using local pharmacies for controlled medications can be difficult. By contrast, this was just smooth and simple. My psychiatrist, Dr Mashru really listens to me. I felt heard. I came away from my first appointment with anew understanding of myself, My ADHD and how perimenopause impacts on it. I recommend Dr Mashru if you want to understand ADHD and how women’s hormones impact it, at different life stages and throughout your 28 day cycle. The titration process is done through - web portal. That is helpful ans you can add information at a time which works for you and when your adhd brain is able to do it. It would be great to have more functionality for adding all the data needed for medications straight in the app rather than a word document. I understand an app is in development. Thank you to everyone at P-UK for paving the way in right to choose. I can’t imagine what would have happened if I had had to wait the longer time for an NHS diagnosis. I wouldn’t be in the good place I am now. I know your success has come with longer waiting times than when I started the process. I hope you can grow with the demand. I also see all the support your team give in certain Facebook groups to people going through the right to choose process and the way you are fighting for the changes in the law and for CCGs in certain areas to provide adequate services. Thank you

28th May 2021

PUK were a great choice to go with. At first I was hesitant because going private isn't cheap, but now I'm nearing the end I can say that it was worth the cost. If I hadn't gone with them I'd never have realised how deeply ADHD has affected me throughout my life.

Safe

Psychiatry-UK was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Psychiatry-UK ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Psychiatry-UK: http://iwgc.net/empzu