Psychiatry-UK

http://www.psychiatry-uk.com/, PO Box 329, WC1A

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

25th April 2018

Psychiatry-UK is such a convenient system. It’s very innovative and is very much on track with trends of the world today. The staff is extremely helpful and they respond immediately if you have any questions. Also, you have access to your doctor via email if you have any questions which is something normal GP surgeries don’t offer. All in all, I give them a big A++

20th April 2018

A great service. Everyone I had contact with was professional, polite and compassionate. I decided to use Psychiatry UK rather than trying to speak to a psychiatrist through the NHS because of the quick availability of appointments, as well as it giving me the chance to speak with a doctor of my own choosing. I've found with a mental health issue especially, it's vital that you are able to speak openly and comfortably with your doctor, and being able to choose the person you want to see is invaluable. I also can't speak highly enough of the psychiatrist I had my initial consultation and follow-up appointment with. She was easy to talk to, friendly, compassionate, and above all, a great listener. She provided a diagnosis and proposed a plan to enable me to begin to manage and live with my condition, and I'm now feeling much more positive about my future. All in all, I would highly recommend Psychiatry UK to anyone.

12th April 2018

This is a wonderful service that suited my needs perfectly. As it is an online service it takes away any fears a patient may have about taking that step and traveling to a hospital or an office to meet a psychiatrist one doesn't even know. Being given the option to choose which psychiatrist one sees makes the service far more friendly and approachable, as it means we can put faces to names before we meet and that helps to make all less terrifying. I could make my own decision to see a doctor here without having to make and uncomfortable appointment with my GP first, which I likely would have never made. It also cuts out the atrocious waiting list times as an appointment can be made very quickly. This service has helped me begin a self management plan as I now know better how to deal with my issue. The reception staff are always helpful (thanks Jo!) and friendly and I will not hesitate to return here if I need further care or support in the future. Highly recommended.

11th April 2018

The experience that I received from the point of making my first phone call to Psychiatry UK, to my interview and subsequent treatment , was second to none. I utilised the services of Psychiatry UK due to the prolonged waiting list that I was on with the NHS. I didn't make the decision lightly due to me having to pay (I'm very frugal) but it was the best decision that I made. I was seen within 4 days from my initial enquiry phone call.

10th April 2018

The service is excellent. Quick, supportive and very kind. They help you through the whole process. I would definitely recommend the service to anyone. In fact, I already have.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »