Psychiatry-UK

http://www.psychiatry-uk.com/, PO Box 329, WC1A

2nd August 2018

Excellent - totally professional - would hesitate without a single reservation

17th July 2018

I approached Psychiatry UK after heaaring positive reports from others in a Facebook group. I wanted to bypass the NHS waiting lists and I am so glad I did - I had an appointment, diagnosis and medication within a week; I feel like a weight (and a wait!!) has been lifted and, based on the efficiency of the service so far, feel confident that Psychiatry UK will be on top of my treatment for as long as I need them. From first contact, the staff have been approachable, respectful and professional. Thank you so much! :)

16th July 2018

Absolutely brilliant service. Would recommend to anyone.

13th July 2018

I was very impressed with the professionalism and indeed the punctuality of the team as a whole. Not only was i well received as a new patient but i also was very satisfied with my treatment and the entire process. Cannot recommend them enough, they were absolutely brilliant.

29th June 2018

I looked into going through the NHS, to get tested for ADHD and realised the waiting list was 6+ months, which is unbearably long while studying at University. Psychiatry UK has been excellent. I booked for a diagnosis appointment, and in less than a week, I was diagnosed with ADHD and recieved the titration prescription. Now I have completed the initial treatment from Psychiatry UK and have begun receiving medication from the GP for the long term, barely over a month after being diagnosed. I would honestly recommend Psychiatry UK with complete confidence. The private psychiatry does cost but has been well worth it in my opinion, I'm really impressed with how the treatment has managed my condition and the speed of this treatment has saved a lot of stress. Thank you so much!