Psychiatry-UK

http://www.psychiatry-uk.com/, PO Box 329, WC1A

10th April 2019

I can whole heartedly recommend Psychiatry-UK and Dr Ilyas. I had been struggling for years and decided to go down the private route for various reasons and I am glad I did. I found Dr Ilyas after carrying out my own research on Psychiatry-UK and reading reviews on Dr Ilyas and it was one of the best decisions I have made. I was seriously stuggling with my condition and after a 90 minute consultation via video, and my partner and I filling out extensive questionnaires about my history it was great to finally meet him by video. I felt the consultation was great. Dr Ilyas was very empathetic, understanding and it was nice to offload everything I was feeling and get a diagnosis and medication that is changing my life for the better. I looked into doing a face to face meeting with a psychiatrist for an ADHD assesment in both Bristol and London but it was simply too expensive, time consuming wrt travel and Psychiatry-UK was much more affordable at less than half the cost for the consultation. So if cost is also an issue for you this is the route to go down. I am now in my third month of medication and stabilising on my dosage for Elvanse which is amazing. I am due to be referred back to my GP soon and will hopefully get an NHS prescriptions. Either way private or NHS prescription the cost of the drugs is totally work the improvement in my life. Don't delay.

5th April 2019

Great experience, they had a hard time with there new system in Jan 2019, but they still provided a fantastic service. Thanks you Psy UK.

29th March 2019

I went to PsychiatryUK for an adult ADHD diagnosis after being told I would have to wait 3 years on the NHS for a referral. I was really against the idea of private treatment on principle and also couldn't really afford it, but PsychiatryUK was by far the most affordable option I could find. Although it felt weird to be using an online service, I checked their entry on the Care and Quality Commission website and was reassured to see that they had been inspected, unlike certain in-person ADHD services I found. My experience throughout the process was great. The psychiatrist, prescribing nurse and admin staff were all thoroughly professional, exceptionally competent and remarkably friendly, down-to-earth people. I felt like everyone involved had a genuine interest in and investment in my case. I really can't speak highly enough of my experience, which was driven by Dr Stephen Ilyas and Nurse Practioner Jennifer Winnard. I got my diagnosis and my medication in three weeks instead of three years. I don't know what I would have done. Crucially, PsychiatryUK are completely transparent about their pricing structure. There were absolutely no hidden or unexpected fees at any point in my treatment: it came out as exactly what I had budgeted for according to their advertised rates. The price was also much, much more competitive than any other place I had found to offer private treatment - the cost of a consultation, follow-up and two months of medication has been half the price of the initial consultation fee I saw at one clinic.

5th March 2019

Maeve, a Patient Support Adviser, was exceptional. The level of care, understanding and kindness was unexpected and much appreciated. Her dedication and commitment to help a stranger went far above expectations and made the whole process so much easier.

4th March 2019

Dr Adil Jawad's assistance with my treatment has been excellent from start to finish. His incredibly professional attitude made me feel immediately at ease when discussing my issues and concerns. When diagnosed with ADHD and prescribed treatment, he made sure I fully understood exactly how the medication could affect me, both positively and negatively - luckily I have seen only the positive! Psychiatry-UK and Dr Jawad are the first to ever take my concerns with adult ADHD seriously: it feels like I have a great burden lifted off me now that I finally have it under control. Thank you so much!

{{category}} working at Psychiatry-UK ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Psychiatry-UK: http://iwgc.net/empzu