Psychiatry-UK

http://www.psychiatry-uk.com/, PO Box 329, WC1A

23rd June 2018

The booking process and pre-appointment information gathering were smooth and thorough. The remote meeting site ran flawlessly for the whole appointment. Dr Joiner was friendly and easy to talk to, and methodically worked towards a diagnosis that I hope will help me.

21st June 2018

Psychiatry-UK is incredibly efficient and I was impressed at the speed with which I could get an appointment and the high quality of the care. It is also really useful to be able to have an appointment online - it's private and no travel required. I would recommend it to anyone needing help. The cost of private care has paid dividends in terms of sorting out long-term issues that have had a far bigger cost to me lifewise.

7th June 2018

The staff was extreamly helpful from the first call to the last. They pleasantly listened to me and answered questions about my enquiry. Aditionally, helped me anytime I called or emailed them with a problem or a hiccup. Thank you Dr Illyas, Jo, Danielle, Lucy and the staff that I spoke to.

1st June 2018

If it were not for this service I would never have received treatment for my long standing undiagnosed mental health issue. The NHS and GP may work well for some, but I didn't have the energy or focus to fight my way through referrals and potential push back you can get through the NHS system. Appointment was arranged quickly. I was helped through filling in any assessment forms and the doctor was incredible. Put me at ease instantly, helped me open up, zero judgement and condescension (which I have had from GPs in the past). Treatment was arranged quickly and I'm very hopefully my life is going to get easier. If you are sat on the fence about going this route for whatever reason, I hope this helps.

1st June 2018

UK Psychiatry provide an excellent service My experience was professional, supportive organised but very approachable I would have no hesitation in highly recommending UK Psychiatry