Psychiatry-UK

http://www.psychiatry-uk.com/, PO Box 329, WC1A

11th June 2019

Psychiatry UK is an excellent way of skipping the waiting list on the NHS and getting the diagnosis you need. correspondence was timely and friendly (although check your spam folders) And my dr was excellent. I felt valued and I would definitely use them again if needed. It was £300 but I do feel this is worth every penny, what is money when you save months if not years of your life to get a diagnosis.

9th June 2019

Having been told by my NHS GP that the average waiting time to be seen by an adult ADHD specialist is between 11 and 14 months, I decided to go to a private clinic for the first time. This was by far the best decision I have made. Absolutely every staff member I dealt with have been extremely professional and knowledgable. No queues, no waiting time, no inconvenience whatsoever. I got seen by a specialist (Dr Ashir) within a couple of days and at the time slot convenient for me. Psychiatry UK is a brilliant clinic, they have a really good online portal where you can see all updates and medical notes in real life. In comparison to other ADHD clinics, Psychiatry UK offers very competitive prices as well, without any compromise on the quality of service you receive as a patient. I am so thankful to Dr Ashir for having been so attentive to my case from the very start. He is a really great expert in this field and I would confidently recommend him to anyone I know. Thank you Psychiatry UK clinic, Dr Ashir and my nurse Jenny!

24th May 2019

When I eventually overcame my fear of contacting someone about a diagnosis for ADHD I found PSYCHIATRY-UK extremely helpful and very approachable. Getting an appointment was very quick, easy and painless. The staff were incredibly efficient at answering all my questions and went beyond their remit in ensuring all avenues of financing the process were investigated. Something I did not expect. This organisation has primarily got the wellbeing of their patients at heart. Something that cannot always be said about some privately run health clinics. Dr. Elena Ghetau was very friendly, approachable and professional in her conduct throughout as well as being empathic and efficient at the same time. Although I am in a very early stage of the process I highly recommend this organisation.

24th May 2019

I'd like to say that even though I felt rather nervous about the whole process of getting a diagnosis for my suspected condition, it was a very relaxed and interesting experience. Dr. Elena Ghedau came across totally non judgemental, pleasant, empathic but efficient at the same time. She for warned about sometimes having to be short and seemingly rude having to cut me short for reasons of time constraint. The whole process seemed very comprehensive and was well prepared and supported by the secretarial staff alike. I feel if anything relief in getting answers to questions I've asked myself for my entire adult life. I'd like to recommend Dr. Ghetau whole heartedly for the diagnosis of ADHD.

19th May 2019

If you are reading this to make a decision if you should use this service (especially if you are an ADHD patient) all I can say is: YES go for it, don't hesitate! The waiting times in my area are about 5 months and this is actually really short comparing to how long other people had to wait. With Psychiatry-UK I had an appointment within a week and a diagnosis within 2. I was able to choose who I would like to be seen by. The Dr was friendly and knowledgeable and actually gave me some insight into my behavior/symptoms as well. The video conversation is very convenient definitely prefer that to having to go to an office. I started my medication straight away under the supervision of ADHD nurse who listened to my concerns and was not at all judgmental about anything I had to say. The first medication was not a good fit for me even though I saw some improvements and she listened to that and gave me the option of trying a different drug which is much better. She took into consideration my situation regarding work to make the medication schedule better for me and gave me tips throughout. She is always a click away if I have any concerns even weekends and it is really reassuring even though I didnt actually run into any issues so far. I am so thankful for this service because if you have ADHD you know how hard it is to actually get things sorted, I've initiated the process at my GP 2 years ago and due to many circumstances nothing came out of it until now when I found Psychiatry-UK. The money is absolutely worth spending on this service, I have been belittled and treated unkindly by my GP practice when I broached the subject and here all I experienced was friendliness and support starting from the person that picked up my call at initial inquiry to the Drs and nurse prescriber that led my care. Thank you.

{{category}} working at Psychiatry-UK ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Psychiatry-UK: http://iwgc.net/empzu