Psychiatry-UK

Trewalder Chapel, Trewalder, Cornwall, PL33 9ET 1 2 3 4 5 640 reviews

3rd February 2023

After my GP's standard referral for an ADHD assessment, a friend recommended PUK to me. I requested a referral to PUK and despite the estimated 6-month waitlist, I received my ADHD diagnosis after 3-4 months. Shortly after receiving my diagnosis through PUK, I was notified that I finally made it onto a 3-year waitlist (!) for an ADHD assessment in my area. I had a very positive experience overall and would highly recommend Psychiatry UK for adult ADHD assessments. The pre-assessment forms were clear and Dr. Sadiq was really friendly and supportive during and after the assessment.

3rd February 2023

Poor communication for support staff and titration team. inadequate given to patients. I fully believe that at this stage they are failing in their duty of care given the timeframes and the poor communications. The NHS should be looking at removing the RTC until such time that this company can meet the needs of the patients they already have. If you cannot treat someone that you are diagnosing in a timely fashion then you should not be accepting new patients.

3rd February 2023

Very disappointed with Psychiatry UK. After they failed to attend an appointment, failed to reply, threatened me, failed to attend an agreed phone call, failed to review all elements of my complaint. They are now threatening me yet again. Would not recommend.

3rd February 2023

Amazing, life changing, and accommodating service. Can’t begin to express how grateful I am for everything PUK and my prescribing nurse Sara have done for me over the last year and half.

2nd February 2023

My experience was initially telephone/email/online followed by video appointments. The initial contact and support made by a female member of the team (I don't know her name!) was wonderful and she was so friendly, caring and down to earth it made the potential anxieties of beginning a new appointment easy and relaxed.

2nd February 2023

Very let down by Psychiatry UK. Dr Ghetau and Megan expected me to correct the numerous errors made in the report. Nicole, Stefan and Siobhan mistreated me Didn't provide any assistance or support. Dr Adam Joiner failed to review all complaint points or even provide a proper final response. Directors, eg Jo and Jon Canter refused to even reply.

1st February 2023

Phenomenally fast response times and genuinely helpful, kind staff. It was all done through their online portal which was secure and easy to use. Absolutely overjoyed with my experience and how much it's changed my life :)

1st February 2023

I am very pleased with my experience

31st January 2023

I used Psychiatry-UK via the Right to Choose option on the NHS, as this was recommended by my doctor due to the very, very long waiting times of the alternative local providers - and I'm very glad he did so! The waiting times were surprisingly short compared to other options, and actually actively reduced while I was awaiting my ADHD diagnosis as they took on extra staff - it only took a few months, compared to 3+ years on some alternatives. The diagnosis itself was done with care and the doctor who spoke to me was great. Plus the forms I had to fill out had actually been written in an appropriate way to allow accessibility for my ADHD, which was great. Following this, there was an additional waiting time for titration, but it wasn't too long - plus the team at PUK are always happy to tell you exactly where you are in the queue and give a (surprisingly accurate) estimate of how long it'll likely be until you reach the front of the queue. My titration team were fantastic and responsive throughout. The only thing I could criticise is that the information on repeat prescriptions was buried within a letter I received at the beginning of titration and no reminders were given, so when I actually needed to do this a few weeks later I struggled as that's not a very ADHD-friendly setup - this was surprising as everything else was made very accessible in that regard. But it was only a minor issue compared to the excellent service I received otherwise.

31st January 2023

Highly recommend Psychiatry UK as a service if you think you might have ADHD. Throughout the process I felt heard and like my issues and concerns mattered to those involved. Sarah especially who dealt with my titration process always got back to me quickly, never brushed over even mild issues I was having and was very efficient and thoroughly helpful. The process itself is very extensive and I felt safe, in control of what my care plan was and knew I could raise any issues at any time. The process has helped me immensely and I'm very grateful to Psychiatry UK.

Safe

Psychiatry-UK was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Psychiatry-UK ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Psychiatry-UK: http://iwgc.net/empzu