Psychiatry-UK

http://www.psychiatry-uk.com/, PO Box 329, WC1A

16th August 2019

I have seen numerous psychiatrists however, Dr Kulik is by far the most understanding psychiatrist I've ever worked with. His knowledge and ability to explain my previous mental health conditions and relate them to that I have been suffering from ADHD which others have been unable to do, was invaluable to me and I can now start progressing with my life. I was both relieved and grateful to be understood by him. He has a really calming influence and pragmatic approach to helping me with both my ADHD and other identified issues that he picked up on during my appointment. and I honestly can't thank him enough.

12th August 2019

For anyone at all hesitant about using an online service to receive a diagnosis, do not hesitate whatsoever as this service has been amazing! After my initial diagnosis that was an hour long video call, a prescribing nurse kept in touch with me using their websites chat facility to see how I was doing and was able to answer any question I may having throughout my treatment with medication.

6th August 2019

Dr Ilyas has changed my life :D Thank you for understanding

25th July 2019

With huge NHS waiting lists, I decided to go private for this particular treatment. The care and courtesy I have received from Psychiatry UK is incredible. In particular, Dr Ilyas was the most attentive professional i have ever dealt with. For the first time I felt lile I was listened to rather than fobbed off. He listened carefully and asked questions to determine what the issues were . The result is that my life has changed dramatically for the better. I've suffered anxiety all my life and within a week it was gone. I realise that sounds far fetched but it's true. I will be forever grateful to the team who have helped me so much and with such humour as well as professionalism. Any follow up appointment, enquiry or prescription request has been dealt with so quickly and I feel I can pick up the phone and speak to someone who 'gets it' at any time.

25th July 2019

Great service helpful and professional reasonable rates and a crucial provider of mental health services at a time of long waiting lists difficult access to mental health diagnostics and overworked underrated health care professionals in the NHS. Thanks for your continuing help and support well done! C. Doyle

{{category}} working at Psychiatry-UK ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Psychiatry-UK: http://iwgc.net/empzu