Physio & Therapy London Ltd

80 Broad Street, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 8QT

10th January 2015

Fast accurate treatment. Achilles now recovered and I can run again. Staff top notch. No hesitation in recommending the clinic John Lunt

9th January 2015

Paul and his team were excellent. As an amateur runner moving from casual running to my first marathon, they made me feel like a world class athlete. My injuries and aspirations were taken seriously and my treatment plan and the care and attention I received was exemplary. I learned a lot about my physiology and became a far more informed runner and completed my first marathon. Fantastic!

9th January 2015

Physioandtherapy were a very friendly and welcoming clinic. The receptionist was really nice and I felt they listened to me as a patient. It was extremely encouraging to be treated in a such a great way-I left with a smile on my face! The facilities were clean and it had a nice atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this clinic to friends and family.

9th January 2015

a great practice ran by genuine people who care

9th January 2015

A totally awesome experience. Right from the entry and being offered a cup of tea, through to the intuitive questioning, really getting to know who I was and what my goals were. I felt involved in every decision and came away not only feeling better but more educated about my injury. The staff are second to none and the whole experience was 100% better than any other physio or health care professional I have been to. Not only did I get better quickly, I wasnt over treated or left feeling like I need hundreds of sessions. This place really does what it says on the tin. Don't go anywhere else.

{{category}} working at Physio & Therapy London Ltd ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Physio & Therapy London Ltd: http://iwgc.net/ela9c