Everything Skin Clinic

Haw bank House, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 1AL

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

4th December 2018

All staff friendly, kind and curteous. I was made to feel at ease from my first phone call and all the way through to completion of my treatment. The staff took the time to learn a little bit about you so that you felt comfortable and welcome. I can’t praise the clinic enough. Very happy and grateful.

3rd December 2018

I was recommended by a trusted Doctor to use Dr Vishal Madan, as I was apprehensive having laser treatment done on my face. Excellent treatment and results so far are great. Garry L

3rd December 2018

I was delighted with the treatment I received from all the staff including the receptionists, nurse and consultant. Sufficient time was given for each consultation and each procedure. Procedures were explained in detail. The clinic is in a central position with car park and the ambience of the reception and consultation rooms was of the highest quality. I would strongly recommend the Skin Clinic to anyone having similar procedures. Well done to all the staff. Professor Peter Brandon OBE

27th November 2018

Really impressed with the treatments at Everything Skin Clinic. I can't recommend Becky highly enough for her professionalism and friendliness. I have had great results with the laser hair treatment Becky has done and she has mad me feel relaxed and comfortable at every appointment. I would highly recommend the clinic.

22nd November 2018

Dr Madan and his staff are extremely professional,caring and engaging. My initial telephone appointment put my mind at ease and I instantly knew that this clinic was the absolute right choice. I cannot speak more highly of the level of surgery and care provided by Dr Madan and his staff.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Everything Skin Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Everything Skin Clinic: http://iwgc.net/en8vr