Enhance Aesthetics

12 Lake Street, Leighton Buzzard, LU7 1RT

6th July 2018

I saw Mr Arun Majumdar for pain from one of my Wisdom teeth. Having had difficult extractions in the past he quickly reassured me that he could deal with the situation with little drama. He even convinced me that I wouldn't require sedation! He was true to his word and carried out the procedure with great skill and professionalism. Top notch service.

15th June 2018

I had comestic dental treatment and was happy with the whole process from beginning to end. Navah Yella dentist and Arun Majumdar were helpful and professional wanting to achieve the best result Was reassured an very happy with the result

18th March 2018

Mr Arun Majumdar and Ms Navah Yella at Enhance Aesthetics were very professional in every aspect of my treatment, from the very first assessment through to the final fitting of my teeth implants. Every part of my treatment was explained to me in detail, and they both made sure I fully understood what they said. The receptionist would telephone me the day before to make sure I was alright and the surgery was ready for me. Payment was made at every stage of the treatment and was taken in a friendly and professional manner. I would recomend Enhance Aesthetics to anyone who needs this kind of cosmetic surgery.

2nd February 2018

Right from the initial referral, through to follow up after a successful implant procedure, the whole Enhance Aesthetics team were professional, attentive and friendly. Their approach to care was exemplary and at all times I felt that I was getting their undivided and personal attention. They made me feel relaxed and kept me fully involved in all decision making, taking time to explain options for treatment and making sure that I was completely happy before proceeding. I would reccommend Enhance Aesthetics to my family and friends without hesitation.

9th May 2017

I was seen by Mr Arun Majumdar and Navah Yella i received excellent service.I had a wisdom tooth out I felt that i was looked after very professionally . I would recommend Enhance Aesthetics.First Class Service.

{{category}} working at Enhance Aesthetics ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Enhance Aesthetics: http://iwgc.net/emvnl