Humira

Effectiveness

Side effects

Understanding

6th February 2019

NO SIDE EFFECTS HAVE BEEN ENCOUNTERED SO FAR.

Effectiveness

Side effects

Understanding

11th November 2018

I'm in the same frame of mind as everyone else regarding Humira because it's been a God send for me too. I've only had the initial loading dose which I injected myself with a week ago but that was enough to convince me that things were finaly on the up at last. After a few days I began to feel much better than I've felt in a long time and I'm not experiencing any noticeable side affects unlike prednisolone which totally messes me up. Before I started the injections I was a bit apprehensive about it because I've had to self inject before with the anticoagulant daltaparin which could be fairly painful at times but I was really surprised to find out that there is no discomfort whatsoever with these injection pens/pumps, the only sensation felt is from the firm pressure that is applied to prevent leakage during the injection process. I found the whole experience pleasant and in no way daunting especially after being taught what to do by the nurse Tina who was brilliant. To sum things up I feel so grateful for having been prescribed Humira because it's given me hope and a brighter future.

This is a branded medicine containing: