Flixonase nasule drops

23rd July 2019

Post op for hereditary sinus problems my taste & smell 100% disappeared!! So depressing & demoralising,, this medication has changed my life !!! 1 month in & I’m experiencing tastes & smells that were only confined to my memory. Thank god due to my persistence I found a Consultant who prescribed these little gems. My life feels like it’s gone from Sepia to glorious technicolour

26th February 2019

Beware. sent my anxiety through the roof . Just come through the menopause badly and this set off my anxiety again so be really care with this.

25th September 2018

For me it isn't difficult to use and it really works for me. I guess it is a bit tedious to have to bend over double, but no big deal. If I stop using it for a few days I get a sinus infection and these don't clear up on their own. I love that I have a sense of smell and can breathe through both nostrils. I don't snore. I find it expensive. It is not on PBS in Australia. My health fund paid for a while, all but $40, but that ran out. I do worry about using a steroid long term and have had a couple of bloody scabs up my nose. Still I have had sinus problems since childhood, and that is a constant misery. It is great to feel better.

26th July 2018

Had a load of polyps removed from my nose in 2006. Was put on Flixonase Nasules to keep the polyps away. 12 years on and I'm still using them. I've tried other remedies such as sprays but none are as effective as this one. If I don't use them for three or four days I have no taste or smell and they don't come back until I start using them again.

3rd January 2018

Very well tolerated medication which will transform the lives of those with nasal allergy. A word of warning! It is not a quick fix rather it has to be taken regularly to have the desired effect.

Short link to review Flixonase nasule drops: http://iwgc.net/e8i3